•❊Ghost❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE GHOSTS ERA✽

|2000/2001|

(Apologies if the year(s) is/are incorrect)

~❊♡❊~

You finished slipping on your purple dress, feeling rather happy. Your hair was fastened into a low ponytail, and you had a bit of makeup on. It was nine in the morning, and you were ready for the trip that you were about to take. The special thing about today was that you were finally going to be visiting one of the places that you had always wanted to go to - Neverland, the home of the man that you adored: Michael Jackson.

You had loved him for the longest time, mostly for his sweet attitude and his music. It had been a few years since he had passed away, and you were quite sad that you had never gotten to see him. You missed him a great deal, just as his other fans did.

Nevertheless, today you were going to Neverland as part of an organized tour. You had paid a lot of money for the tour, and you were excited. Working as an experienced bank officer meant that you could rent an apartment on your own, and buy the things you liked.

The tour started in half an hour, and you were going to drive down to Neverland. You were very excited, not being able to wait. Your purple dress looked splendid on you, emphasizing your beautiful complexion.

Turning around, you slipped on your black flats that were on the floor. Humming a soft tune, you grabbed your keys from your dressing table before dashing out of the room, which door was open. You did not bother to shut the aforementioned, jogging to the front door. You were so excited that you did not feel like eating or drinking anything.

Opening the front door, you stepped out before closing and locking it. You walked to your car and unlocked the door, pulling it open and getting in, proceeding to shut it.

Sticking your keys into the ignition, you started the car and reversed out of the driveway before driving off.

It was time to go to Neverland.

•❊•

You brought the car to a stop outside of the Neverland gates, parking on the side. There was a tall man, whom you recognized to be the tour guide. He had on his uniform, looking rather smart. There was a large group of people standing around, presumably individuals who were to be joining the tour. Letting out a sigh, you grabbed your keys and opened the car door, getting out before pushing it shut. Stuffing your keys into the pocket of your dress, you approached the man in the uniform.

"Hi," you greeted, making him look at you.

"Good morning, ma'am," he smiled.

"Are you leading the tour?" you asked.

"Of Neverland? I sure am," he grinned. "Are you a part of the tour?"

"I sure am," you repeated the man's words, making him chuckle.

"Splendid," he nodded. "We'll be starting soon,"