🌸𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 ➳ /𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙧𝙖/🌸

· ·✦╞═══•🎀•═══╡✦· ·
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
•┈┈••✦🧸✦••┈┈•
𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘁 - 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 (𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗜'𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗢) 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝘀 - 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝗽, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳, 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼, 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵.

 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳, 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼, 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵

💕𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬, 𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑨💕
· ·✦╞═══•🎀•═══╡✦· ·

You paced up and down as you stared at the script in your hand. The dance studio was empty, so you'd had all the space you needed to practise your lines for the audition that you were to give in a couple of hours. Your eyebrows were set into a frown of concentration as you read over the lines again and again - pacing up and down at the same time. The work day had been a long one, but the evenings were the only times you were ever free to focus on the other things you wanted, so rest wasn't something you were going to be getting until the audition was over.

Presently, you were at a time in your life where you were trying to figure out what you truly wanted, career-wise. Of course, the entertainment industry was where you mostly wanted to be, you just didn't know where exactly you hoped to fit in. There were many talents that you were proud to call your own, and that was w9hat had allowed to journey as far as you had. With your skills, you had quickly managed to fall in lines of work that enabled you to meet people that many could only ever have dreamed of meeting. Each step you took forward was another chance to rub shoulders with individuals that helped your effort flourish into satisfactory results.

You were very versatile in the sense that you could easily adapt to any professional role you were required to play, and that also helped you gain the privilege of trying out different aspects of work within the entertainment industry.

Many of your brief work experiences had been educational and very beneficial for your development - but the current job you held was by far the best. That didn't mean you planned to stay there forever, but it did mean that you were genuinely going to be sad about leaving.