•❊The Attempt|Part Two❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

Your eyes widened, and you stared at Michael. You weren't very close to Janet, but you still cared for her because she was related to the man you loved. Janet was very distant with you, and it was almost safe to say that she did not like you very much.

Staring at Michael, you let out a breath. "Is she okay?" you inquired.

"She's at the hospital," he shook his head. "She took an overdose of sleeping pills, but they managed to revive her," he bit his lip. "I need to go and see her," he looked at you.

"We'll go together," you responded.

Michael sighed, setting his hands on his hips as he shook his head. "I'm sorry, we were supposed to be here for a holiday," he closed his eyes before opening them again.

"Hey," you moved closer to him and placed your hands on his shoulders. "It's fine. This is your sister," you smiled a little. "We need to go and see her, to make sure that she's okay,"

"Thank you, (Y/N)," he broke into a small smile. "This is why I married you," he moved to kiss your forehead. "You're this amazing woman who understands everything," he set his hands on your waist.

You broke into a small giggle and looked into his eyes. "You give me far too much credit," you shook your head.

"I don't give you enough," he licked his bottom lip before looking down. A moment of silence introduced itself before he spoke again. "Right, I need to call Frank and ask him to send the private plane. We should start packing," he turned around and walked to the telephone.

You moved to get your things organized. You had not unpacked entirely when you and Michael first arrived - so you didn't have much to organize.

Michael picked up the receiver and began to dial a number, which you assumed to be Frank's - his manager. You hoped that everything would be okay.

•❊•

The trip back home had been long and tiring. When you had arrived at the airport, in France, many fans had already begun to crowd around when they had recognized Michael. It had not been long before there were oceans of people, both inside and outside of the airport. Everyone had just wanted to get a glimpse of their idol.

Michael had held your hand the entire time, reassuring you that he was there for you. When you had arrived at the airport back home, it was the same story as before. As soon as people had begun to recognize him, they began to congregate.  It was good that there had been bodyguards, waiting for you at the airport.

The car, that the two of you were to travel in, had been waiting outside - and Bill, Michael's most trusted driver, could be seen inside the vehicle. The both of you had gotten into the car quickly, and Michael had asked Bill to take the both of you to the hospital that Janet was at. When Michael had called Frank, back in France, he had informed your husband as to which hospital she was in.

Two cars had been following yours, and they were filled with bodyguards. Wherever the two of you went, the aforementioned was a sight, far from new.

At present moment, you and Michael were walking along the hospital corridor. Fans could be heard, screaming outside - but security was keeping them at bay. The both of you had already spoken to the receptionist, and she had told you which room Janet was in.