•❊Fear❊•

✽SET IN THE THIS IS IT ERA✽

|2009|

You finished fastening the buttons on your blouse, letting out a sigh as you did so. Your bedroom was bright, the windows letting beams of sunlight leak through, creating the illusion of a golden bedroom. It was nine in the morning, and your work started at ten.

A smile formed on your face. You loved what you did. You worked as a nanny to the children of one of the biggest names in the music industry - Michael Jackson. Prince, Paris, and Blanket were the names you knew them by, and they lit up your life. You had been working for Michael for several months now, and you had grown close to him - as well as his children.

The kids always managed to make your day better, regardless of how you felt. You could have had the worst day ever, and that feeling would fade away once you were with the three angels.

They made your life better, and so did Michael. You admired Michael a great deal, and it was safe to say that you had fallen for him. However, you had kept silent about your emotions because you did not want to betray him. It wasn't clear whether he felt the same way for you, but one thing was for sure - he had a soft spot for you.

You fastened your hair into a neat bun and grabbed your hand bag that sat on the bed. Placing the handle over your shoulder, you took your keys from the dressing table and walked out of the bedroom, which door was open. You lived alone in a small flat, something you could afford to do because your job paid well.

Pulling the door shut, you jogged down the staircase and spotted your black ballet flats near the front door. You slipped them on and smiled, opening the front door - stepping out before closing it. Using your keys, you locked the aforementioned, proceeding to make your way to your car.

Unlocking it, you opened the door and got it, placing your bag on the seat beside you.

"Right," you shut the door and placed your key into the ignition. "Let's go,"

•❁❁❁•

The drive had lasted for about fifteen minutes, and in no time - you had brought the vehicle to a stop outside of the Neverland mansion. A wide smile was present on your face, a sight that was quite common because you loved the Neverland property so much. It was full of magic and innocence, it embodied Michael's spirit to the highest degree.

You grabbed your keys and your bag, opening the door to get out. Once you were on your feet, you placed the handle of your bag over your shoulder before locking the car and tossing the keys into your purse.

Walking up to the front doors of the mansion, you rang the doorbell. A moment passed before one of the doors opened to reveal Paris. She had a wide smile on her face and her eyes were bright - it was something you loved to see.

"(Y/N)!" she cheered. "Yay!" she ran to you and threw her arms around you as you bent down.

"Ah," you lifted her up. "Growing up now, are we?" you kissed her cheek. "You're getting heavier by the day," you chuckled as you walked into the house, closing the door as you did so. You placed Paris back on her feet and she pulled you into the living room where her brothers were laying on the floor, watching a cartoon.

"(Y/N)!" Prince smiled as Blanket clapped his hands. The children adored you, and you felt the same way about them.

You giggled a little before you heard someone clear their throat from behind you. Turning around, you saw Michael. He was all dressed, and he looked smart.