•❊Abandoned❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This imagine is quite short, but I hope you can salvage some sort of entertainment from it!

•♡•

✽SET IN THE JACKSONS ERA✽

|1975|

•CORRECT ME IF THE YEAR IS WRONG•

You walked along the path, readjusting the jacket that you had on. You arrived at the house, a small smile present on your face. You were at your boyfriend's house, and you were excited to see him.

Let me paint the picture for you.

You had been dating the one and only, Michael Jackson, for about three months. Your relationship with him was amazing, and full of love. He adored you, and you adored him. The two of you, however, kept your little bond a secret. His parents didn't know, and neither did yours.

The two of you had already been intimate, and you had something important to tell your boyfriend. You were pregnant, and you were scared as to how your parents would react when they found out. But before you told anyone, you wanted Michael to know first.

You walked up to the house and knocked at the door. He had informed you that the rest of his family would be out at this particular time of the day, leaving him to be in the house alone. You heard shuffling from inside before the door opened to reveal the boy you loved.

"(Y/N)," he grinned, reaching out to take your hand. You placed your hand in his and entered the house. "I'm so glad to see you," he pulled you in for a hug.

"I'm so glad to see you too," you closed your eyes before opening them again. You enjoyed being in his arms.

He pulled away from you and shut the door. Once he had done this, he took your hand again and led you to the small living room, gesturing for you to take a seat on the sofa.

He settled down next to you, and your heart was racing. You loved him so much. You always wanted to be around him, and you always wanted to share his feelings, and his thoughts.

"(Y/N)," his smile faded slightly as he looked at you, making you frown a little. He looked troubled. "I have some....news," he swallowed.

You giggled and nodded. "I have some news too," you smiled at him.

He broke into a small smile, and rubbed the back of your hand.

"Why don't you tell me first?" he looked into your eyes.

You opened your mouth, but you saw a few suitcases, located near the front door. You stopped and looked back at Michael.

"What....are those?" you pointed to the bags.

Michael looked back before bringing his gaze back to meet yours. "They're...suitcases," he swallowed. "I'm leaving," he said quietly.

"W-What do you m-mean?" you asked, letting out a breath.

"My family and I," he closed his eyes. "We're leaving for good,"

~•❊•~
This one sucked!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|