💕𝑨 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑳💕

Hi everyone! *takes in deep, shaky breath*
Okay, first of all, I want to APOLOGIZE for being inactive in the recent months - the truth is I've taken a HUGE downward spiral with my mental health, so much so that I barely respond to ANYONE anymore, and when I do, it's always very brief.

It has nothing to do with them or you lovely people, it's just that I'm in such a bad state that it gets difficult to function the way I normally would.

I've managed to write a fair bit, over the past few months, but my personal life has gotten far too tumultuous to set aside the way I used to - and it was BECAUSE of that that I made a last minute decision to do something I am STILL terrified about *exhales nervously*

As I mentioned before, I haven't had the mind to respond to all the people I love, nor have I had the mind to write with the love that I have always wanted to give you all - and in that dark, lonely place, I'd taken an impulsive decision to start a YouTube channel.

I know, I still don't know WHY, BECAUSE I'M NOT INTERESTING NOR AM I A PLEASANT SIGHT TO SEE.

But I decided to start creating little story-times, with nothing else but my phone, just in case it COULD make someone smile, or reassure someone that they're not alone - and if there's anyone I'd LOVE to share that personal warmth with, it's you guys.

You're my family, you will always BE my family, even if you grow to hate me.

The channel isn't for everyone, because I know 99% of you guys probably aren't interested in 'story-times' about my life, but just for the courtesy of letting my family (you) know, I have a channel and my first video is up.

Creating a story-time was the only thing I could do at this terrible point in my life, and if I can't write often just yet, I hope you can take my love from my videos.

I should probably shut up now, because all I do is ramble sksksksksksk.

Okay, I love you all SO MUCH, I have NOT forgotten ANY of you, and I hope that soon enough, I'll be able to write more frequently.

I love you all SO MUCH, please remember that♥♥♥♥♥

-LOVE, ISHA(つ˘◡˘)づ♥

Oh, here's the link:

https://youtu.be/c9ZbNaCVXzQ
(Never mind, I'll link it above)

BYE, GONNA GO HAVE EIGHT ANXIETY ATTACKS NOW.