•❊Crazy But True❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER SUCKS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE THIS IS IT ERA✽

|2009|

"Thanks," you smiled as you watched a cup of warm tea being placed on the table, in front of you. At present moment, you were at your good friend's house, a friend that went by the name Rachel. The two of you had been good friends for over four years, first meeting when you had applied for a job as an arts designer with a prestigious company that she had owned. She was much older than you, but the age difference not once stopped you from being able to relate to her - she was almost like a mother to you, and you loved her a great deal.

Currently, you had taken a break from work to come and visit her because she was rather ill, and you had wanted to make sure that she was alright. Seeing you had made her incredibly happy, and she had expressed to you that she was ecstatic to have you come and visit her. You had to admit that you were equally as happy to visit her. Seated on the large sofa, in her living room, you felt quite comfortable.

"I hope you like it," she smiled as she settled down onto the sofa, across from you. "Three spoons of sugar, right?"

"Yep," you laughed. "Thank you, Rachel - you didn't have to make this for me. You're ill, and you should be resting,"

"Ah, I needed something to do," she waved you off. "Before you came, I was reading a novel, but it was getting rather boring,"

You giggled and reached out, taking the small cup - bringing up to your lips to take a small sip. Your eyes closed for a moment, when you tasted the delicious beverage, before they opened again. "This is wonderful," you set the cup back down. "You need to teach me how to make tea like you do,"

Rachel giggled and waved you off once more, rolling her eyes playfully. "So how is the office? Is everything in order?" she inquired.

"So far, it hasn't been as busy as usual, but everyone seems to be doing their job," you responded. "Claire had to leave early because she's been having problems with her husband," you referred to one of your colleagues.

"Ouch," she winced a little. "I hope she's okay,"

"I hope so too," you nodded. "She really looked upset before she left," you frowned a little. Rachel let out a breath, shaking her head slightly before you spoke again. "So what are your plans for the rest of the day - are you going to rest?"

"Hm..." she trailed off with a slight frown as well. "If I remember correctly, I think..." she leaned over and grabbed her small diary that was laying on the small coffee table. Opening it, she flipped through the pages gently. "Ah, I knew it!" she closed her eyes and groaned before opening them again.

"What is it?" you raised your eyebrows slightly.

"I was supposed to meet with Michael, later this evening," she shook her head, making your heart skip a beat.

Now, the Michael that she had been referring to, just so happened to be the Michael Jackson - the King of Pop. Since she was the owner of a prestigious arts design company, as mentioned before, she usually came into contact with influential people - and Michael just so happened to be one of them. She had known the man for four months now, and you had already been introduced to him. For some reason, it was quite clear that the two of you had had a strange connection, right from the start. He always seemed to stare at you when you were around, and whenever he talked to you - he was very shy. As if planned by the gods, you had developed a sense of liking for the man - simply in awe of the marvelous person that he just so happened to be. There was definitely an attraction, but you had chosen not to address it.