•❊The Magic Of Love❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

✽Michael's appearance is that of when he was in his Dangerous era✽

|Present Day|

You let out a sigh as you got up from the large bed. The sheets were wrinkled, and the mattress was still warm. You had just risen, successfully managing to bring yourself out of a state of deep slumber. Through the thin curtains that decorated your bedroom, you could see beams of bright sunlight - leaking into the room. It was morning, and after glancing at the small clock that rested on your bedside table - you noted that the time was ten in the morning.

Getting up slowly, you blinked rapidly in an attempt to get your vision to become clear. Your sight happened to be a little blurred since you had just woken up.

Walking out of the bedroom, you gently ran your fingers along the concrete walls. The apartment, that you rented on your own, was empty - filled with the sound of pure silence. You were a college student, and this was your first year as such. Managing to attain an academic scholarship, you were in a position where you received constant amounts of monetary allowance - a process that allowed you to pay the price of staying in the, aforementioned, beautiful little apartment.

You walked into the kitchen and stood on your toes so that you could open up the cupboard. Gently, you grabbed a glass mug that was painted in your favorite color, gently setting it down onto the granite counter. The morning air was cold, making you shiver slightly as you brought your fingers to rest on your chin, cocking your head to the side.

Should I drink some water, or just make some tea for myself? Do I even have time for that - wait, yes I do.

Your first class was at two in the afternoon, so you had a few hours to yourself. Placing your hands on your stomach, you winced a bit. A subtle pain shot through your abdomen, making you roll your eyes slightly.

That time of the month is rolling around - I can feel it.

"I need to take some advils," you whispered as you turned around and made your way back to your bedroom. When you walked in, you spotted your open laptop - located on your study desk. The screen was turned on, and a web page was open, revealing a plethora of pictures of Michael.

For three years, you had adored, the one and only - Michael Jackson. You had come to learn of his music through the internet, and ever since - you were, as they would say, hooked. His wonderful music, and his astounding talent drew you in more than you could have ever possibly controlled. Moreover, he was a good man, and he loved more than anything. He just...loved.

That was what captured your heart. His insane ability to love, and love without condition.

Unconditional love, as it would be said.

However, he was gone. The world had lost an amazing man. In fact, the word amazing was a complete understatement. It was clear that his personality exceeded every good word, in every language that existed on the face of the earth.

Michael was the perfect example of an angel, and it hurt you that you could not ever get to see him. It broke you that you would never get to tell him how much you loved him. Every day without him was pure torture, yet somehow - you continued to exist.

Somehow...you carried on with each day as though everything was alright.

To any other person, you would have seemed crazy. But to understand you and how you felt, it would take a great deal of explaining.