•❊Pushed❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

THIS STORY IS NOT WELL WRITTEN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE BAD ERA✽

|1988|

You were seated backstage, patiently observing the concert that was currently in progress. Michael, your husband of four years, was currently on tour - and as his wife, you had decided that you wanted to accompany him, no matter what. Your love for him was just far too immense, too delicate to be understood by others. Resting your hand on your six month old baby bump, you smiled when you felt it kick. You wanted to catch Michael's attention and inform him as to what had just happened, but everyone seemed too busy. It was around midday, and despite the weather was hot outside - the cool air of the large arena had brought you some sort of comfort.

Seated, next to you, was Frank - your husband's manager. He had been watching the rehearsals, just as you were. Michael, whilst performing, would constantly make eye contact with you flashing you flirty smiles and winks.

Frank had been the first one to notice this, and when he had discovered that the two of you had insatiable desires, he was rather impressed. He would often tease the both of you, and all the tour team members loved you - it was the ultimate truth.

"Looks good, huh?" Frank remarked as the number came to an end. "These concerts are so exciting and filled with pure energy," he laughed a little.

"Oh trust me, I know," you laughed a little as well.

"And you bring an air of elegance and friendship to a room, and it's the most beautiful thing ever," you brought your hand up to gently rub your belly.

"Aw thanks-"

You were cut off by the sound of music playing again, loudly. "The Way You Make Me Feel" was one of the fans' favorites, and it was surely going to be a  hit when performed live on stage.

Tatiana, the leading woman of the performance, walked out onto the stage when she had heard her cue. Dressed in her skin-tight, mini black dress, her long legs were put on display - and her hair was in bouncy curls that made her look very youthful.

Now, you were never a huge fan of Tatiana, and it was safe to say that she did not like you, not one bit. Apparently, she didn't like you either - you were even. Being Michael's wife, you had begun to grow very protective of him, and any girl that seemed to be doing 'too much' would, as they say, get checked.

Regardless of the fact that you were not comfortable with Tatiana being around your man, you had managed to keep it professional, and you did your best not to complain. Deep down, you knew that you didn't have to worry about Michael leaving you, simply because he loved you too much. He woluld always choose you, no matter what.

So with a clenched jaw, you would watch the many performancies that had Tatiana involved. After conducting a secret observation on her, it had become clear that she was a sour person with a horrible attitude. She simply did not know how to treat human beings.

Your eyes were focused on her form as she moved around, and Frank had seemed to notice this.

"I can feel the tension," he remarked. "I know how you feel. Your legend of a husband is sharing stage time with someone that may as well be a whore,"

A small giggle escaped your lips when you heard this. A smile formed on his face when he realized that he had made you laugh. You shook your head slightly before noticing that the music had come to an end. Michael informed that an hour break would ensue, and everyone was quite relieved to hear. When you saw Michael approach you, you stood up and tucked a few strands of hair behind your ear. Frank happened to stand up as well, seemingly joining you.

Once your husband was in front of you, he gently sat his hamds on your waist and pulled you closer to him - proceeding to plant a loving kiss on your soft lips.

"Eugh, get a room!" Frank teased, making you laugh as you and your husband pulled away and looked at him. "That's better,"

You were just about to say something when you saw Tatiana walk up Michael, behind him - moving to tap his shoulder. He frowned a little and turned around, his eyes widening slightly when he saw Tatiana. You, on the other hand, made a face as though you had tasted something sour.

"Yes, Tatiana?" Michael addressed her as she stood there, staring at him with slightly dreamy eyes.

What the hell?

"Uh...Michael...I was wondering if you...you could teach me some new moves for the number - you know, to make it a bit more lively," she responded.

Michael stared at her for a long moment, processing her words carefully. "If you think the number is dull, and you want to acquire some new moves, Vincent can help you," he said, referring to the choreographer that was currently travelling with the tour team.

"Oh..." she trailed off. "I just reckoned that you'd...be a better person...because you're the best at it,"

At this point, it had become rather obvious that Tatiana was desperately searching for ways that would allow her to spend time with Michael. This troubled you a great deal.

"Thank you, but Vincent is the best person to go to," he kept his eyes on her. "He'll be more than happy to help you,"

"But I....don't feel very comfortable with him," she quickly fired back, making you scoff a little as you folded your arms. Her eyes moved to your form, and her eyes became dark with fury when she spotted you. "Is there something you want to say to me?" she asked you.

"Yes, how about you go and look for Vincent instead of asking Michael to teach you. Vincent is just as good as Michael, and just as talented. Perhaps you don't actually want to learn new moves - you want to spend more time with my husband,"

"How about you just shut up and leave me alone?" she spat.

"Hey," Michael's voice was stern as he looked at the thin female. The tone he had used had sounded as if he were warning her.

"Genius, you were the one who asked me if I had something to say - so I said it," you stepped forward and grabbed Michael's arm. "Stop behaving like a little girl, and just...try to be a little less obnoxious,"

All Tatiana could do was scoff, rolling her eyes slightly.

With that, you and Michael turned around, ready to leave with Frank. Just as you three had begun to move, Tatiana mumbled as she walked fast with the intention to make it ahead. As she passed by you, she took the opportunity to push you hard.

"Bitch," she growled.

It all happened so fast.

You stumbled when she had pushed you, clinging onto your husband so that you wouldn't fall. However, it was not enough to keep you on your feet, so you fell and hit a large speaker - right on your stomach, making you groan in pain as you landed on the floor.

"What the hell?!" Michael snapped, his eyes becoming angry when he saw what she had done. Believe it or not, she looked rather surprised - shocked, if you will, when she saw that you were on the floor. It was clear that she had no intention to make you fall.

Frank's eyes widened as he rushed forward to help you. "(Y/N)," he scanned your form. "Are you okay?"

Suddenly, you felt the sharpest pain in your belly, making you want to scream out loud. Michael gasped when he saw you, making you panic slightly. For a moment, everything seemed alright - even despite the fact that your belly was aching. But when you saw blood streaming down your legs, your heart sank.

Oh no, please no.

~❊♡❊~
I know that this one sucked, my apologies!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~❊♡❊~
|Love|Hope|Truth|