♡Dream♡

Hi guys! So I know this is probably annoying, and you hate seeing chapters from me that aren't interesting - and for that, I apologize. However, a few nights ago, I had had a dream about Michael - and it has stayed on my mind for the longest time. I had shared it with my best friend, and she encouraged me to share it, even if it wasn't extraordinary. Now, I've had countless dreams of Michael (like all of you), and they've been really vivid ones - but this one was the most recent, so I reckoned I'd share it.
I know that most of you have more and better dreams of him, so I'm not special sksksksksk (I know that, don't worry 😂) - but I just decided to share it.

If you're already bored, do feel free to leave - I would do the same😂

⊰•

So Michael and I were in my house, and we were together - as in, we seemed to be in a relationship. Although I remember us being alone in the dream, I had this strange feeling that there had been other people in the house - individuals that I was not aware of. Michael seemed to be in his mature era, and the features on his face, somehow, allowed me to conclude that his appearance was the most recent it could ever have been. If I remember correctly, he had on a blue shirt, with a few jewels. I cannot remember the style of the pants that he was wearing, but I was sure that they were black.

In the dream, it seemed to be common knowledge that I had found a way to finally be with Michael, and that the journey had been hard - making the moments with him seem a bit more sweeter. We were conversing in the kitchen, but I can't remember what we were talking about. Then, someone seemed to catch Michael's attention, and for some reason, I felt hurt when he became distracted. A part of me felt as though it had sunken to the deepest parts of my loneliness. The feeling was strange, and I could not describe it - nor could I identify what had triggered the emotion.

With a sigh, and without another word, I walked out of the kitchen and made my way to the bedroom (the one that I currently sleep in), and I sat on the bed, allowing my back to face the doorway. Now, in reality, I never close the door - it's always open. So, in the dream, it was the exact same way, and as I sat on the mattress, my eyes began to tear up slightly.

Looking up at the ceiling, I began to speak to God.

"Is this what it's going to be like? Being with Michael? Is it always going to hurt like this?" I seemed to ask, not having a valid reason for my words. "Ugh, I should just die," I realized that I still possessed my suicidal nature, just as I did in real life - however, I was unaware that this was all a dream. Suddenly, I became aware that Michael had been standing at the doorway for a minute, and he had heard what I had said.

With folded arms, he walked into the room until he wasn't too far away from me. I think he said something, but I can't remember. All I can recall is the way he looked at me, just staring at me - seemingly wondering why I had said what I did.

At that moment, as I studied him, I began to think he would be better off without me, and that it would be much easier if I was dead.

"Why would you say that?" he asked.

"Because you'd be better off without me if I die. I should just die. You'll be okay without me," I said. "You'll be okay, right?"

He just stared at me, and for a moment, I assumed that he would say nothing. Then after a few seconds, he opened his mouth.

"Somehow, I won't be," he said. "Somehow...I won't be okay without you,"

All of a sudden, the scenery had changed, and I was sitting with my mother in a coffee shop. When I told her about Michael and what he had said to me, my heart was fluttering. My mother was shocked, and she could not believe that we were together. She told me that he was too old for me, and that I was crazy - but I told her I didn't care.

At that moment, I felt as though I had everything. Everything I could ever have asked for.

⊰•
I know that this dream isn't exciting or special, and I know that you all have much better dreams, and probably more often than I do - so I'm aware that I'm not special.
But I just wanted to share this, and I've been thinking of sharing my other dreams, just to get it off of my chest, because my mom thinks it's crazy sksksksk.
If you read the record of my dream, thank you - it means a lot to me.
Stay beautiful!
⊰•
|Love|Hope|Truth|