🌸𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 ➳ /𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙀𝙧𝙖/🌸

·✦•⋆──·🎀·──⋆•✦·
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
·✦•⋆──·🎀·──⋆•✦·
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇,
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝖨 𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝖺 𝖡𝖨𝖳 𝗈𝖿 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾.
𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 - 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽, 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝖲𝖮 𝖲𝖮𝖱𝖱𝖸.
𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍, 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽? 𝖭𝖮𝖯𝖤.

𝖲𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾. 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗄𝗌𝗄𝗌𝗄𝗌𝗄.

𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖳𝖤𝖣 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 - 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

💕𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬, 𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑨💕

. ⠈.◈══════🎀══════◈. ⠈.

 ⠈

. ⠈.✦•═════🩰═════•✦. ⠈.

"You can do it, (Y/N), this doesn't change who you are. You're still the incredibly beautiful human being you have always been,"

A small smile tugged at your lips as you held the telephone receiver to your ear, quietly listening to the voice of your best friend, Elena. Though there was a sense of deep trouble in your eyes, you did your best to keep the anxiousness contained. It was as if you were battling some of your most overwhelming thoughts without a single weapon to help.

Your slightly teary eyes drifted down to the exposed skin of your forearm, the appearance of depigmentation already becoming more obvious with each few weeks that passed. Your heart sank when you saw that the lighter patches of skin were becoming more dominant.

About two months before the present moment, you had discovered that you had developed a sudden onset of Vitiligo - a skin condition that had unexpectedly begun to change the stability of your skin's pigmenation much too quickly. The moment you had noticed the changes in your skin, you'd known what it was - it was an instant recognition. You'd been all too familiar with it because the man you loved, and had been involved with for the past year was an individual that dealt with it as well.

Michael Jackson, the man that you adored dearly, was probably one of the most renown individuals to have coped with the condition - yet you hadn't been able to bring yourself to tell him about your onset.