•❊The Price Of Fame❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
I re-wrote this imagine because I was dissatisfied with the first version. This version sucks as well, my apologies!

•♡•

✽SET IN THE BAD/DANGEROUS ERA✽

|1990|

You walked into the study room, and smiled when you saw your husband seated at the desk, scribbling on a piece of paper. You had been married to Michael Jackson for over two years now, and things had been unfolding marvellously. You were currently three months pregnant with your first child, and the both of you were rather excited to welcome a new life to the world.

Being married to Michael, however, was far from easy. He was a famous man, and that meant that he was constantly subjected to public scrutiny. He was always on the front pages of magazines, and there were always false articles written about him. There was major public attention on you as well, and you hated it. You despised being focused on by the media.

All you wanted was a quiet life with Michael, but due to the position of his career - a quiet life was impossible. Sometimes you wished that your situation was different, but that never stopped you from supporting your husband. No matter what, you vowed to yourself that you were always going to be there for him, even when you hated how things were.

Besides, you had to do whatever you could to make your marriage work because you were expecting a child.

"Someone looks busy," you remarked softly. Michael looked up and smiled at you.

"Baby," he breathed. "Shouldn't you be resting?" he asked as you shut the door.

"Yes, but I can't fall asleep unless I'm in your arms," you let out a small laugh. "You know that,"

"Ah," he nodded. "I'm sorry for not being there," his face fell slightly.

"Hey, don't apologize," you frowned. "I don't really need the rest. I've been taking the vitamin tablets that the doctor prescribed me. I'm completely fine," you broke into a grin.

Michael broke into a smile as well, and he stood up, walking over to you. It was only nine in the morning, and he already looked tired.

He placed his hands on your waist gently and pulled you close. "I love you so much. Without you, I can't function," he kissed your forehead.

"I love you more," you laughed a little.

"I love you most," he rested his forehead against yours, and the two of you were quiet for a minute. "I have to go down to the studio soon, Frank wants to have a meeting with Quincy and I," he referred to his manager and his producer.

"Okay, I'll accompany you then," you studied your husband's features.

"No, you need to rest. Stress isn't good for the baby," he frowned a little.

"I'm fine," you insisted. "I'll be happy if I can be there for you. Please don't argue with me," you raised an eyebrow. "Arguing isn't good for the baby,"

Michael stared at you for a long moment before letting out a sigh. He looked at your small baby bump before looking back at you. "Fine. But the minute you feel tired, I want you to tell me so that I can bring you home. Deal?"

"Deal,"

•❁❁❁•

You and Michael had had something to eat before leaving for the studio. Bill, his most trusted driver, had driven the both of you to the destination, and the ride didn't take very long - lasting for only twenty minutes. The traffic wasn't as busy as usual, hence the quick arrival.

Michael was holding onto your hand as the car came to a stop outside of the studio. There was a large group of fans gathered outside, waiting to see their idol. How long they had been waiting, you had no idea - but they were quite avid. Seeing the large group of people made you anxious, but you chose not to say anything to Michael.

He opened the door and got out before helping you to do the same. You were greeted by the sound of loud screaming, making you wince a little. Michael closed the door and held you close. Security, from the studio, had quickly made their way out to help you and your husband get into the building without being harmed.

The fans pushed and screamed, and you seemed to lose your balance for a moment - falling forward. You cried out in pain and Michael was quick to help you up.

"(Y/N)!" he exclaimed. "Are you okay?" he held you close once more.

"Y-Yeah," your legs were trembling, and your abdomen hurt.

You finally got into the building safely, and the fans were still outside, screaming. You thanked the security guards, and they dispersed.

Frank and Quincy walked out, each extending their hand to Michael to shake his hand. Once they had done this, they both did the same to you. You shook Frank's hand, and you were about to shake Quincy's before you felt your head spin.

"Are you okay?" Michael whispered to you.

"Uh," you blinked rapidly. "I just...need to...use the bathroom," you shook your head. "Where is it,"

"Go down the hall, and make the first turn on your left," Quincy informed you.

You nodded and rushed off, opening the door - entering before closing and locking it. You moved to the sink and threw up, tears streaming down your face. You stood there for a few minutes, gagging uncontrollably. Turning on the tap, you washed the sink before feeling a wet sensation between your legs.

Since you were wearing a dress, it was easy for you to spot blood, dripping down.

"(Y/N),"

The last thing you heard was Michael's voice before you fell to your knees. You reached up and unlocked the door before falling weak, losing consciousness.

~•❊•~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|