•❊The Flight❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE DANGEROUS ERA✽

|1993|

•❊•

You pulled your suitcase along as many people stared at you. You were dressed in your uniform, and ready to fly. Working as a flight attendant meant that moments like these were very common. You walked up to Peter, the pilot of the plane that you were due to fly on in an hour. The flight was going to Japan, and you were quite excited. The man smiled as a security guard came to take your bag from you, moving to get it onto the air craft.

"(Y/N)," Peter smiled as you approached him. "Looking beautiful, as always,"

You had been working as a flight attendant for two years now, and you had made good friends with Peter. He was one of the best pilots on the team, and you were one of the best flight attendants.

"Thanks, Peter," you laughed, waving him off. "You look handsome, as always," you smiled.

Peter chuckled before shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants. "Did you hear?" he asked.

"About what?" you asked. The two of you were standing in the foyer of the airport, and everything was quiet because it was only three in the morning.

"The special guest that's going to be flying with us," he responded.

"Special guest?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Michael Jackson," he said. "He's going to be flying first class with our airline,"

"Damn, for real?" you gawked. You had always admired Michael, but you had never believed that you'd get to see him flying with the airline that you worked for.

"For real," Peter laughed. "I was just as shocked as you when I found out,"

"Wow," you licked your bottom lip.

"Peter! (Y/N)," Lincoln, Peter's co-pilot greeted as he approached the both of you. "What are you guys talking about?"

"About Michael Jackson being on our flight," Peter answered.

"Oh yeah!" Lincoln nodded. "I heard," he swallowed. "I bet the flight attendants will be crazy," he wiggled his eyebrows at you.

"Hardy har har, so funny," you rolled your eyes.

"Hahahaha," Lincoln said, making you laugh.

"Come on, Lincoln, we'd better get onto the plane now," he looked at his partner before looking at you. "We'll see you later," they waved at you.

"See ya," you waved back as they walked off.

You had to go through the customs area before you could get onto the air craft. This was going to be an interesting flight.

•❊•

You were standing in the plane, watching as the passengers boarded. You were in the 'Economy' area, your hands placed in front of you. A smile was present on your face, and most of the people entering could not take their eyes off of you because you were so beautiful.