•❊Unable❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This imagine is quite short, and may not be well written.
I hope you enjoy it, though!

•♡•

✽SET IN THE HISTORY ERA✽

|1997|

You giggled as Michael wrapped his arms around you from behind. The two of you were standing in front of the mirror, and he began to kiss your neck, making you smile. A blush rose to your cheeks as you watched his reflection. His arms around you were tight, making you feel safe.

His hands caressed your waist gently, and he whispered sweet nothings into your ear. A wide smile formed on your face as Michael continued to kiss your neck. His touches were soft, and seemingly innocent - but they were full of passion and love.

"I love you," he turned you around gently so that you were looking into his eyes. He leaned down and kissed you softly, eventually gaining passion as he continued.

Pulling away slightly, he rested his forehead against yours.

"I love you more," you whispered as he pushed you toward the bed.

"I love you most,"

⊰•
•One Month Later•

You stood in front of the full length mirror, your side face the mirror's face. Your blouse was slightly lifted up, and you were running your hands over your tummy. Michael Jackson, your husband of one year, was seated at the edge of the bed - watching you.

"I doubt it," you sighed, shaking your head.

For the past month, you and your husband had been trying for a baby, but nothing seemed to be happening. The two of you were intimate every night, but it just wasn't happening. Michael and yourself had wanted kids for the longest time, so you were both quite disappointed when nothing had seemed to be turning out.

Today, you were going to see a doctor in relation to your attempts to get pregnant. You wanted to know why nothing was happening yet. You reckoned that perhaps you were impatient, but you tried your best not to think negatively.

"Have you had your period?" Michael asked, standing up and walking toward you.

"No, I'm late," you smiled a little. "I hope that means good news," you looked down.

Michael sighed and used his index finger to lift your chin up so that you were looking at him. "I'm sure it'll happen," he whispered. "God will hear our prayers, and finally - we may have a child of our own," he kissed your forehead before pulling away to look at you again. "You're going to see Dr. Jenkins today?" he referred to the female doctor that you were seeing.

"Yes," you breathed. "Hopefully the visit goes well,"

"I'm sure it will," he pulled you closer to him. "I'm sure it will,"

•❁❁❁•

You were seated in the foyer of the hospital, and you had just seen Dr. Jenkins. She had taken some blood samples for testing, and she had done a few scans. You were waiting for your results, and you were waiting patiently. You had been at the hospital for a few hours now, and many people had recognized you. Earlier on, a young girl named Jade had approached you - and her behavior reminded you as to why you wanted a child. Jade was sweet and innocent, and she made you smile.

She had come to tell you that you were pretty, and that her mother was a fan of you and your husband.

Letting out a sigh, you looked around. The foyer was empty, but there were a lot of people outside. It was raining heavily, and the sound of rain drops hitting the roof violently made you more aware of your situation. Dr. Jenkins' office was just across from you, so you kept an eye on the door - which was shut.

Waiting for a few more minutes, your eyes widened when the door to Dr. Jenkins' office opened.

"(Y/N)," she smiled. "Come in,"

You stood up as she opened the door and stepped aside. You entered the office, hearing the door shut behind you.

"Please, have a seat," she gestured to a set of chairs, across from hers. You settled down in one of the chairs, and she did the same in her own chair.

A folder was on her desk, and it was open.

"Now, (Y/N), I have your results with me," she focused on you.

"What does it say?" you questioned softly.

"I'm afraid it's bad news," she shook her head. "You cannot have children. You are unable to conceive,"

~•❊•~
This one sucked, my apologies!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|