3. Shocking Revelation

Shubho Bijoya to you all. ❤

Happy Dusshera to you all. ❤

Saptarshi's pov

"WHAT THE HELL?" 

I yelled as the coffee fell on my shirt . Luckily there was a basin nearby . I went towards it and tried to wash the stains away.

Aaj toh din tai kharap.(Today's a bad day for me.)

"I...I...am...sorry…" 

A stuttering feminine voice caught my attention.  I turned around to see a girl  standing with her head bowed down. She was wearing a pure white churidar with pink shawl around her neck . 
Some coffee stains on her suit said that the coffee had fallen on her as well.

"Can't you see and walk?" I asked loudly,making her flinch.

Hearing the commotion, everyone came towards us.

"What happened ?" Akash asked me in confusion. 

"Oh my god!! How did the coffee fall on you?" Mrs Sudeshna asked me as she saw the coffee stain on my shirt and the broken cup on the floor.

"Well, it's okay. We bumped and this happened ." I said ,controlling my anger.

"Who is she?" Aunty (Akash's mother) asked.

"She is Brijesh's daughter…" Mr Biplob said ,glaring at the girl who didn't lift her face till now.

"Don't you know you have to apologize for a mistake?" Mrs Binita said loudly.

The moment she lifted her face,her eyes contacted mine. The teary red eyes did something to my heart ,making me avert my gaze  from her.

"I...I...am sorry...Sir." She said and looked down once again. 

"What are you waiting for? Go now. " Mrs Binita said and she left from there.

I forcefully tore my gaze away from her and my eyes fell on the stain,making me angry again.

After that Kanika's family told us that they will reply within a day after discussing among them. We left from there. 

.
.
.

"You shouldn't have shouted at her." 
As soon as Akash, Priyansh and I sat in the car, Priyansh said.

Uncle and Aunty didn't join us as they had to attend a party  and they booked a cab and left.

"I am disturbed since the morning...the new case,that bloody Manoj everyone made me mad today. Now this girl ruined my favourite shirt. I lost my cool." I yelled angrily. 

"But that wasn't her fault...she also bumped as you did...moreover you shouldn't throw your anger on people like this. She was innocent. " Akash said.

"Don't judge by looks...moreover You guys are my friend not her...so stop taking her side." I said angrily. 

"Your anger will land you  in trouble someday." Priyansh said. I ignored him.
.
.
.

When I reached home ,it was already 9pm. As soon as I entered my Mother bombarded me with questions about Akash's marriage proposal. I answered it patiently. 

"I am going to my room...please send my dinner there." I said to maa.

"But…." Maa was about to show the displeasure of eating alone. But Baba interrupted her,earning a glare from Maa,"Let him do as he wants to..you go." 

I mouthed "I love you" to him,making him smile and went to my room.

The day passed like this. The thing which disturbed me in my sleep was that pair of red teary eyes and that timid voice of hers.

.
.
.

Next day…

"Amar,Did you do what I have asked you to?…..yes…..I need it within today only…..Oh,you are coming now...great ,come.." I cut my call.

Amar is my trusted inspector here whom I can give any kind of work and he will do it without leaking any kind of information to others. 

I focused on the file of the drugs case which will help in the new case of yesterday. 
Reading the file I understood that the drug peddlers were arrested before as well but because of the previously posted DCP and some political influence, they were set free. 

Well,when your system is corrupted, what more you can expect from them.

"May I come in Sir?" 
I heard Amar's voice.

"Yes…" I replied. I gestured to him to take a seat. He sat in front of me.

"Sir,here is the file ...whatever information I have gathered,I have included it. I hope that it may work." Amar said. I nodded and he left.

I opened the file and read it. Reading the file, I was shocked I didn't expect something like this.

I immediately called Akash .

Akash : Hello Buddy.
Saptarshi: Akash I need to meet you. Where are you?

Akash : I am near the Park street area. But what happened?

Saptarshi: Great...I will tell you everything when we will be face to face. Come to the cafe near the bus stop. I will be there.
Akash : Okay.

I cut the call and left the police station. 
.
.
.

"Why did you call me so urgently ?" Akash asked me as soon as he saw me.

I sat down and said,"Did you check the background and past of Kanika's family before deciding to marry her?"

Akash shook his head and said ,"Why?" 

I took a deep breath and told him," I did a little background check on them and found out that Aratrika ...I mean Kanika's sister had some affairs and she also had run away before with a boy . I know You know Kanika from many years and she is a good girl and all..but just for your safety, stay away from the girl Aratrika….You know what I mean." 

Akash said," But just in case, maybe the information you gathered about her isn't correct!! Because she looks  way too innocent to be like this." 

"I already told you  not to judge her by looks...this type of girl traps boys with their innocent looks and beauty and you know the final outcome." I said angrily. 

 I don't know why Akash can't see the truth of her beyond the looks.

"I don't know why you are so adamant about her. But I will do what is good for me. You should know people on your own, not on the basis of some facts or rumours.

Today it's impossible to argue with you ...but in future you will understand your fault...mark my words. " Akash said . 

I didn't reply as I know that I am not wrong about her.

We drank our coffee .

"Are you going home now?" I asked Akash.

"No….I have to go to Maidan as I have some work to complete. After that I will go  home. And you?" Akash asked.

"I am going home now...I am done for today." I said.

We did our goodbye and left.

I started my bike and started my journey towards my home.
.
.
.
"Damn this traffic…." I cursed under my breath and huffed in anger.

I was looking here and there and suddenly my eyes struck a figure,making me confused.

I noticed that she wasn't alone and the person with whom she was anything but good.

Soon the traffic cleared and I started my bike,controlling my anger.

How's the chapter?

Now what Saptarshi has seen? Any guesses??

Next update will be soon.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

If you like this story, Do share it .