59. Love , Suspense and more

Author's pov

Aratrika kept the laptop on the bed and stretched her neck.

After doing some exercises to relieve the pain, she got down from the bed and walked towards the window.

She was so busy watching and admiring the beautiful reddish orange hues on the dark blue sky that she didn't hear the footsteps behind her.

Saptarshi entered the guest room where Aratrika was staying with a bag behind him.
When he saw that she was watching outside without blinking her eyes, taking advantage of her distracted state ,he tiptoed towards her.

He silently kept the bag on the bed and without any alarm, he hugged her from behind.

Aratrika jumped in her place due to the sudden hug. At first she jumped being startled but when she felt the familiar touch ,she blushed and leaned on his arms.

"What are you doing, Madam?" He asked her playfully.

"Just Admiring the beautiful sky ,Sir." She replied playfully.

He smiled and closed her eyes with his hand.

"Aare, what are you doing?" She asked him in surprise.

Without answering her question, he took her towards the bed and said, "When I tell you to open your eyes, you will open them. Okay?"

Aratrika nodded. She was very curious.

All of a sudden ,she felt a cold metal-like thing in her hand.
"Now you can see it." Came Saptarshi's voice.

Aratrika opened her eyes and looked down to see the thing only to let out a gasp in shock.

"What is it?" She asked him in shock.

"A brand new Laptop for you." He replied with a smile.

"But why? I was okay with yours. It's very expensive. " Aratrika said to him in a hurry.

"Hey, hey relax. I know you were okay with mine. But you get into trouble when sometimes I need to take my laptop with me...your work gets hampered. I have seen it though you didn't say anything to me.
In Fact I have seen you being hesitant to use my laptop freely....So I decided to buy you a new one.

And madam, your husband earns enough to buy you a laptop. So stop getting panicked." He said playfully at the end.

Aratrika smiled with misty eyes and keeping the laptop aside, she hugged Saptarshi. His care and love for her made her overwhelmed.
This was the first time someone did something for her after her brother because her family (except her brother) had stopped doing anything like this for her for many years.

"Thank you ." She whispered. Her voice was thick with emotions. Saptarshi rubbed her back to ease her emotions.

"By the way, you can say thank you to me in a different way." He said in a teasing tone.

"How?" Aratrika innocently looked up at him but instantly regretted asking the question when she noticed the mischievous look in his eyes.

"Can I show you practically?" He asked her inva whisper ,eyeing her lips.

Aratrika blushed and looked down which made Saptarshi more tempted to do something very badly.

"Can I?" He asked her as he didn't want to do something which was out of her acceptance.

She looked up at him once again and nodded slightly. Her stomach twisted in anticipation.

That's what Saptarshi was waiting for.....her consent.