20. New Feelings

This Chapter is dedicated to my dearest buddy and the birthday girl SanjanaDE ❤ ..
Happy Birthday my partner in crime 🎂 ...
You deserve all the love, hugs, blessings and wishes😘😘😘.
Thank you for being there for me always ❤.

Enjoy the chapter.

Author's pov

Aratrika ran away from there and stood near the swing which was in the backyard of her house.

The tears she was trying to control rolled down her cheeks without her permission.

She knew that her life had become a hell now and never in her life she was going to experience her family's love for her once again.

Today after watching Kanika being blessed by her family lovingly made her feel more miserable than she feels everyday.

Thinking all these things her sobbing increased and she sobbed by pressing her mouth with her palm so as not to make sounds which might attract unwanted attention.

It's her sister's function and she didn't want to ruin it.

But unknown to her there was someone who was watching her ...there was someone who was feeling pain by seeing her tears.

That was none other than Saptarshi who had followed her. Seeing her crying like this he had the sudden urge to destroy the reason for her tears so that her innocent face never gets teary and painful. He really wanted to know the reason but right now all he wanted was to make her stop crying as he didn't like seeing her like this a bit .

He wanted to go towards her and console her but he couldn't as they didn't share any kind of comfort zone or relationship where he had the right to console her. His brain reminded him that.
And that thought disturbed him a lot and irritated him as well.

Throwing all these unnecessary thoughts and restrictions away he decided to do as his heart wanted to do.

He was about to walk towards her when he saw a lady walking towards Aratrika. He remembered very well that she was Promita ,her Paternal Aunt (Pishi).

By the looks she was giving to Aratrika--- grinding her teeth while saying something, a look of displeasure and loathe on her face and most importantly the venom in her eyes---- all these were telling him that her Pishi didn't like Aratrika a bit. His fingers curled into a fist in anger as he saw how That lady was holding Aratrika's arm in a very tight grip. His anger increased more as he saw Aratrika's crumbled up in pain due to the grip. He also noticed that Aratrika was crying more than before after whatever the lady was telling her.

Enough is enough .

He decided to stop it.

"Aratrika " He walked towards them. Hearing him they both turned towards her and his eyes met with Aratrika's eyes. He literally felt his heart breaking a bit as his eyes noticed her painful teary eyes .

Within a second Aratrika's pishi left her hand and gave a fake smile to Saptarshi. Saptarshi kept his face neutral otherwise he was a minute away from breaking her hand with which she created a dark red bruise on Aratrika's hand. Aratrika swiftly wiped her tears.

"Aratrika, you are here... Actually Anu is searching for you. Come." Saptarshi said to Aratrika.

"Saptarshi, you go. I will bring Aratrika with me. Isn't it Aratrika?" Pisi said with fake sweetness. Saptarshi noticed how Aratrika shivered a bit hearing her Pishi.