76. Monster

Author's pov

"Missed me ,Sweetheart?"

Aratrika froze in her place as she saw the person.

"What…What are you doing here?" She asked in fear and gulped.

"What? Oh come on….you become so beautiful after marriage…marriage suits you ,my lady. " The man said, looking at her from top to bottom. Lust was visible in his gaze which made Aratrika shudder in disgust.

"Nobody will disturb us today…yeah…Your mother is taking a nap with your father…Your Jethu and Jethi aren't at home and your Pimoni went to meet her friend. So the field is clear." He said and laughed lightly.

"He is here again…he will touch you again…he will make you feel dirty…Do something Aratrika!!! Do something!!!!" Her inner voice screamed at her. She looked around and started to shiver in fear.

"I told you that I will come to you…here I am..I am here to take What belongs to me.. and this time no one can stop me." He said and was about to catch her when she ducked him and went towards the side table where a flower vase was kept.

She picked it up and warned him, "Don't …Don't come near me.  I will kill you . "

He chuckled and said ,"You? You will kill me!! A person who doesn't know how to hurt a mosquito will beat me."

But soon his smile died down and he hissed in pain.

Aratrika hit him with the vase ,injuring him.

Blood started to ooze out from his forehead and he fell down groaning in pain .

Taking the chance Aratrika was about to run out of the room when he caught her by her left shoulder.

He couldn't believe that Aratrika could hit him. So the blow was very unexpected for him.

"Where are you going, you ,bitch? I will finish you today…I will destroy you today." Saying this he slapped her hard, making her fall on the floor.

Before she could recover the blow, he jumped on her and tried to kiss her on her lips.

She was about to shout when he closed her mouth with his palm.

She started to struggle which made him angry. In anger he tore the sleeve of her Kurti.

Aratrika was crying bitterly and was struggling hard.

" Come on..let me taste….aah…." He shouted abruptly as she smashed his head with the vase which she caught by her free hand.

He fell on the other side, groaning in pain. Soon he passed out.

Taking the chance Aratrika got up and ran out of the room.

She ran down the stairs and ran towards the main door.

But before she could open the door , the door opened ,making her collide abruptly with the person.

Aratrika pulled herself away from the person when the person was about to hug her.

"Don't…Don't touch me." She yelled out and wrapped arms around herself tightly. She was shivering in fear.

"Aru …Aru, it's me…What happened to you? Who did this? "
Suporno was shocked seeing her dishevelled condition.
He was about to go near her, she again walked back shouting ,"DON'T TOUCH ME."

Biplob and Sudeshna who came along with Suporno were shocked seeing her like this. She was behaving as if she wasn't within herself.

"What's happening here?"