10. Stupid Blood pumping machine

After 5 days

Saptarshi's Pov 

"Maa ,ami berochchi. " I told my Mom as I came down wearing my watch.
(Maa,I am leaving)

" Kintu kichu kheye toh bero. Khali pet e jete nei." Maa said as she came from the kitchen.
(But eat something at least. It's not good to leave in empty stomach. )

" Haa , Rishi  , Kichu kheye Jah. 10 minutes deri holo kichu hobe nah. Karon tui ekbar kaje dhukle, khawa tor matha die berie Jabe, amra Jani toke. Tai ay, kheye ne taratari. " Pimoni said and started to make a plate for me.
(Yes,  Rishi  , eat something and go . Nothing will happen if you get 10 minutes late. Because if you start working once, the food will fly out of your mind, we know you well. So come and have your  food fast .)

I was about to open my mouth to say that I needed to leave early but the sterns Maa and Pimoni threw at me were enough to follow their advice like a good boy.

Soon Dad and Sanchita joined and we had our breakfast. 

After eating ,I left for work.
.
.
.
Two days ago The court session was done. 

We are going to keep those culprits in our remand for next 3 months as we need to get the information about the other members and their boss. 

Abhishek and the boys and girls of his age who got caught in this operation, would be sent to rehab. 

Right now I am in the office and reading a case which happened three years ago but yesterday this case has reopened as the victim's family once again wants the Police to investigate it. 

The case is about a teenage girl who was kidnapped when she was returning from her tuition and it's been three years since she has gone missing. 
When the case was filed, the investigation was started but after five months the case was shut down by the Victim's family. The reason was unknown to everyone. 

But now once again they want to reopen it and investigate it. This time I am in charge of the case and I will not leave the case without solving it.

I was reading the file with my full concentration when my phone rang.

Without looking at the caller id ,I picked it up.

"Yes," I said. 

"No " Hearing the voice, I rolled my eyes .

"Akash, what's up dude? " I asked him.

"Do you remember that today my Kanika and my in-laws are coming? " He asked.

"Of course bro...how can I forget that? But what do you want now?" I asked him in confusion.

"I just called you as a reminder. I want you here by 5 pm." Akash said in a commanding voice.

"Okay boss, anything else?" I asked.

"No.. okay bye, I need to go to the market." He said. 

"Yeah, bye." Saying this I cut the call.

I smiled shaking my head. Soon the image of certain someone appeared before my eyes. 

Will she come? Or will she not?

Suddenly my jaw clenched in anger as soon as the image of her talking with those men flashed in front of  my eyes...one was in her house and another was from the sweet shop.

"Maybe they are her relatives ?" My heart said to me. 

"If it was ,why she was meeting them secretly?" My mind said to my heart. 

"Maybe you shouldn't judge her without knowing the whole story. " my heart advised me.

"I know that I shouldn't but everytime my eyes won't betray me." I said to my heart angrily.