58. Cat out of the bag

Author's pov

Aratrika tried to keep that thought away.

"No..If there was something like this, Saptarshi wouldn't have married me." She defended him.

"What do you mean by this? What did I do to you?" Saptarshi's asked Sreetoma cluelessly.

"Really? Now you are being ignorant. Didn't you know how much I loved you? Still you got married to someone !!!" Sreetoma said.

Siddhartha, Piyali, Sanonda and Lolita were shocked ,hearing her.

Aratrika's heart dropped in her stomach.

"No.. I didn't know that you loved me. In fact what will I do knowing that? Because I didn't have anything for you…in fact we are not even friends.
Moreover I don't think that you loved me ever. It was just attraction or something like this. " He replied.

Sreetoma glared with hatred at the entwined hands of Saptarshi and Aratrika.

"Yes, He is right. Because I have seen him avoiding you always.. he always got irritated due to your presence.
And what do you mean by informing you about that? Who are you that Mom will inform you!!" Sanchita asked her angrily.

Sreetoma and Tanusree were shocked hearing her.

"And stop creating unnecessary problems in our life. Tanusree, take your friend and get lost from here." Sanchita barked at them .

Both the sisters fumed in anger.

"Is this way you will talk to your friend? You are such an ungrateful girl." Tanusree said ,pretending to be hurt.

Before Sanchita could lash out on her, Sreetoma walked straight to Piyali who was silent all the while.

"Kakima, I am sorry that I confessed my love like this…but I am helpless. Seeing him with someone is so painful for me.
But aunty, how could you allow him to marry a girl like her ? Your Saptarshi deserves the best …not a used and rejected bitch." Sreetoma said glaring at Aratrika with hatred.

Aratrika was shocked hearing her words.

Saptarshi clenched his jaw and was about to show her the place where she belonged, Sanchita stopped her.

She walked towards her and warned her, "You have said enough and we have heard you enough as well.
But not anymore…if you try to insult my boumoni one more time, I will forget that you are older to me.
It's my last warning. Get out."

"Sanchita ," Tanusree yelled. "How dare you talk to my sister like this?"

"AND HOW DARE SHE ? HOW COULD SHE INSULT MY FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE THIS?" Sanchita shouted, making everyone jump on their place.

Everyone was shocked, seeing her anger and her way of talking to her best friend.

" First my pimoni …now my boumoni..what does she think of herself?
Nah toh Jane Kaur somman korte, nah toh Jane kono ethics!! Sarthopor, motlobi meye Ekta.
Jei dekheche je Amar Dada valo dekhte r amader poisa ache, omni Chole Eseche chele fasate.
(Neither she knows to respect people, nor she knows any ethics. Selfish, opportunitistic girl she is!!
As she saw my brother is handsome and we are wealthy , she came here to trap my brother.)" Sanchita said to the sisters angrily, making them gasp.

Others looked at her in confusion.

"What…What do you mean? " Tanusree asked stuttering.

"Oh really…now you are being naive.
"At first I will act like sweet, innocent, obedient girl to impress Saptarshi's mother, then she will make me Saptarshi's bride.
After that I will drive Sanonda , Saptarshi's father , his mother and that dumb bitch Sanchita out of the house.
Only me and Saptarshi will stay there…no one else."
Did you remember something ?" Sanchita said almost quoting Sreetoma's words . Both the sister's turned pale hearing her.