5.Truth is out

Saptarshi's pov

I was working on the file when suddenly my phone rang.

I picked up the call without looking at the caller id.

"Saptarshi Chowdhury speaking. " I said in my usual stern voice.

"Hello ." Hearing the voice I understood who it was.

"Haa Ma bolo (Yes mother ,say.)" I said. 

"Tui kokhon bari firbi bol toh? 10 ta toh beje gelo.(Tell me ,when are you going to return home? It's already 10pm.)" I heard Ma's irritated voice.

"Ma...I was just going to call you...actually I will be late today. Don't wait for me. It can be midnight as well." I said softly.

"That's the reason..that's the reason I didn't want you to become a police. Not only it destroys your peace but also your health.  But you won't listen to me. I don't know why!!!" Ma said. 

 I could understand from her voice how much she was irritated and annoyed.

I rubbed my forehead to subside my anger and headache.

 I seriously don't like when someone insults my job. I know that my Ma doesn't like me being a police officer as she is tensed about my safety.  But that doesn't mean that she will insult it everytime. 
She doesn't try to understand that as much as I love her,I love my job.
I hate it when she insults my job.But she is my mother and I love her the most….I respect her. That's why I always avoid the argument as I know that in anger ,I will say something nonsense which I will regret later. 

"Okay listen, at least have your dinner on time. I am keeping food for you as well…..when you come back home,just heat it and eat it. " Ma said . She understood that I was silent as I wanted to avoid the topic.

I smiled at her concern. The anger and everything are just a facade ,truth to be told her heart is soft and full of love.

"Okay Ma.. Bye." I said .

"Bye...take care." She said and cut the call.

I kept my phone aside and rested my head on the head rest of my chair.
  It's been 5 days since Sanchita's incident. Since then she had been continuously arguing with us,yelling at us,showing tantrums on food and most importantly she had been disrespecting me and Baba. 
Me being disrespected doesn't matter but my Baba being disrespected matters to me the most. 
She didn't trust me but she trusted that outsider .

Just wait for two days….I am sure that I will be able to bring the proof of Abhishek being a nightmare to any girl.

"Sir…" 
Hearing the constable's voice,I sat straight. 

"Yes." I said and he entered. 

"We have to go to the Phoenix club….some body informed us that drugs are being used there." The constable said.

"Okay...you go ,I am coming." I said and left the cabin taking my gun.

I took the team and drove towards the club.
.
.
.
"Das,you go towards the exit and you know what you have to do and take three Inspectors with you...
Sen and I are going to take entry from the entrance. " I instructed them and got out of the jeep. 

I and Sen went towards the entrance and, taking a chance, we handed over those bouncers to our remaining members of the team.

We entered and saw that the news wasn't wrong. Not only the youngsters were using the drugs ,but also some dealers were selling the drugs to the well known and wanted criminals. 

Soon we started to arrest them and we collected the necessary evidence. The youngsters were taken as well ...they also needed to be taken care of.

Suddenly I looked to my right as a particular someone catched my attention. He was so drugged that it was difficult for him to get up. His back was facing me .