74. Unveiled

Author's pov

"Tell me Saptarshi, will you stay with her still?" Smita asked Saptarshi.

"I don't trust it.... In these days I have known her enough to know that she can't be a murderer nor a cheater." Piyali said to them after coming out of the shock. Chowdhury family nodded in agreement.

"This is impossible as it sounds." Akash said .
"Absolutely." Priyansh said.

"But Shome has shown us enough proof which told us that she did all these." Binita said angrily.

"Saptarshi Da, say something." Kanika said while crying.

Aratrika was crying while sitting on the floor.

Everyone looked at Saptarshi.

He walked towards Aratrika and helped her to stand. Aratrika hugged him immediately and started to sob.

Smita was shocked seeing him like this and so was Shome.

" What if I tell you that I know everything about her past !!!" Saptarshi's voice and words made everyone look at him in surprise.

"What do you mean? This is the truth only...What more do you know? Did she again tell you the same lies? " Biplob asked him in astonishment.

Saptarshi took Aratrika towards the living room and everyone followed them.

He made her sit on the single sofa and immediately made her drink water.

"Can you stop doing this drama? How can you be so soft and considerate towards her even after knowing everything about her?" Binita shouted at him.

" This is what you should do to your daughter, Mrs. Binita Mukherjee ...soft, considerate and also shower her and protect her with motherly love. But unfortunately you failed...you failed her as mother and also as a family." Saptarshi shouted back ,making Binita look at him in fear.

"Rishi ," Aratrika tried to stop him holding his hand but Saptarshi interrupted her , "No Shona, not today. And honestly speaking ,you need to stop being so good as well. "

"So what you said, Shome? " Saying this he walked towards Shome in slow steps. His eyes were red in anger and hands curled into fist .

Shome was intimidated by him but tried hard to stay unaffected.

"Come on Shome, Say....you both were in love... still you are not protesting when Smita was saying that she is a two timer, a slut and a murderer.. right?" He asked and stood in front of him.

Shome nodded and said, " She...she is right. Didn't you hear what I said?"

Saptarshi bobbed his head and pulled him by holding his neck .
All of a sudden everyone gasped when he placed the gun on the middle of his forehead.

"Saptarshi, what are you doing? Piyali, stop your son." Alok said in fear .

"Shut up everyone....SHUT UP." Saptarshi shouted, making them jump on their place. Smita was shivering as she saw how Saptarshi was ready to shoot Shome for Aratrika. She wiped her sweat away.

"And you...open your mouth and tell the truth...otherwise I will shoot you right here ,right now." He said to Shome who was sweating in fear.

"SPEAK UP, YOU BASTARD...." Saptarshi yelled at him.

" Aaami bol...bolchi...Aaammi...bol ..bolchi. (I am saying ...I am saying.)" Shome said in fear...fear of his life.

" Me and Aratrika started our friendship from facebook.
It was me who sent her a friend request as I was mesmerised by her beauty. Luckily she accepted it.
I started to message her as soon as she accepted my request but she didn't reply.
But after some days she did it.
We started to talk in general.