29. Missing

Author's Pov 

Saptarshi went to Sanonda's room and stood near the door step. His eyes witnessed how his Pimoni was sitting on the chair of her balcony with a gloomy look on her face…. His heart pained seeing her as well as the anger which he tried to suppress once again started to bubble inside her.

He took a deep breath to control his anger as it wasn't the correct time to focus on the people who and for whom his Pimoni got insulted like this.

His pimoni is more important now.

He walked inside without knocking the door and went straight to her.

Feeling someone's presence behind her, Sanonda turned around to see Saptarshi standing there. 

Saptarshi noticed her eyes were red and glassy but not a single tear fell down from her eyes. 

"I am fine, Rishi." Sanonda replied as soon as she saw the concerned face of Saptarshi. 

Saptarshi went infront of her and sat down on the ground near her feet.

"Pimoni, Don't get upset. She is an outsider so we shouldn't give any value to her words. " He said to her softly, holding her hands. 

"Yes, I know I am a divorced woman and trust me, I don't have any regret for divorcing a man like him." Sanonda said . 

Saptarshi doesn't know the reason behind her divorce and neither has he asked anyone about it. He just knows that something terrible has happened which has led this woman who is an example of patience to take such extreme step.

"But when people say that I am an unwanted person in this house and I am being a burden on my brother, it is really disheartening ." Sanonda said.

Saptarshi watched a lone tear which she was trying hard to not let fall ,rolling down her cheek.

He immediately stood up and hugged her to his chest. 

"Never ever say that you are unwanted...and what do you mean by burden, huh?? This is your house...we are a family. You know right how much we love you!!! Then why are you saying all these? Do you know how much Baba is going to get hurt if he hears you saying all this nonsense ?? So never ever repeat all these. Now stop crying ." Saptarshi said and wiped her tears away.

"I promise you Pimoni,  I am not going to let Sreetoma go so easily after insulting you ." He promised to himself. 
.
.
.
"So, when were you going to tell me all these ?" Siddhartha asked Piyali in a normal tone.

When they sat together to have dinner, Siddhartha noticed how gloomy Sanonda looked. In fact he doubted when he didn't find her when he returned from his work. It was during dinner when Saptarshi brought her downstairs. 

After dinner Saptarshi told everything to his dad,  ignoring his mother's glares. He knew only his father could handle his mother and sister.

Now they are sitting in the living room after dinner .

"It wasn't so important. " Piyali said to her husband. Her reaction surprised Saptarshi and Siddhartha. Sanonda shook her head as she knew that Piyali was going to say something like this.

"Really? Then what is important? How was your guest insulted by Saptarshi? Or how was your daughter  scolded by him ?" Sarcasm was dripping from Siddhartha's words.

Piyali said, " I know Sreetoma did wrong ..but she is a young girl..immature…."

"No...not immature...it is called mannerless . Do you hear me? MANNERLESS!!!  Who gave her the right to insult my sister? And how dare you allow this kind of person in my house?? She insulted my family member and here you are giving explanations… Are you out of your mind? " Siddhartha yelled out.