ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Nine

Song: Slow Down

By: Chase Atlantic

Dedicated to: J, the Mauricio to my Malia

The boys have won another game and we're all celebrating at Mark's house

It was Mark's turn to host a house-winning party so here we all are.

Everyone is all over the place. Drinking, dancing, playing games, making out, having sex, or in my case jumping into the pool.

Mark thought it'd be funny to make it a pool party too. He just wanted to see girls in bikinis, the fucking pervert.

The girls and I are drinking by the pool, dipping our legs in. Meliana and Aaron jump into the water together and splash us a bit which we protest for.

"You guys should seriously come inside," Aaron said trying to move away from Meliana since she seems to be trying to wrestle him.

"In a bit. I'm waiting for Mauricio." I tipped my beer at him and Josie pokes my sides, "You mean your boyfriend? That's so cute. You're waiting for him to come so you can be in the pool together."

I blinked at her before pushing her into the pool.

"Bitch! My beer!" Josie shrieks and I flick her off, "You deserved that."

She only splashes me a bit.

I look around for Mauricio but only find Easton and Jianna.

It does suck I have to see my boyfriend with his other girlfriend but a part of me doesn't mind. Maybe it has to do with the fact I get to be with Mauricio the whole night.

The one guy who's not essentially cheating on me.

"Thanksgiving break is next week. Do you guys have any plans?" Khloe asks us and I nod my head, "Mark and JT are coming over like always. Mauricio's mom also asked my dad if it was fine if the kids spent Thanksgiving with us too since she's on the night shift. So, we're all; celebrating the day together. You?" She beamed, going into the water, "We're going to visit my dad. I haven't seen him in months."