Chapter 1

NO ONE'S POV."

(Yoongi's house 😊)

(Yoongi's house 😊)

(Yoongi's Black bedroom😏)

Min Yoongi is a rude, cold and a bad boy in the Seoul University, today it's his first day in his school again as a women named Yoona Yoongi's mom come to her son room to wake her sleepyhead son while she's smiling, well I didn't said that she just smile now but  she's always smiling not like her son...When she come inside Yoongi's room she quickly shakes her son as she gives kisses on Yoongi's cheeks. ......Yeah Yoongi-ahh wake up now you still have a class today!" Mrs. Min gently said as she keeps on kissing her son cheeks as Yoongi groan. ......Mom stop kissing me and you know that I don't like to go to that school!" Yoongi angirly said as Mrs. Min smiled as she sight. ......Please just go to school for me and your dad Yoongi-ahh and besides you need to go to school and not laying in your bed!" Mrs. Min begged as she make a puppy eyes to her hardheaded son as Yoongi sight and got up...Yoongi can't say NO to his Mom's puppy eyes as Mrs. Min smiled wide cause she knows that her son can't say NO to her as she hugged Yoongi. ......Good boy!" Mrs. Min said smiling as she pats Yoongi's head then she go out her son room while Yoongi go inside his bathroom and starts his morning routines."

(Their Dining room)

(Their Dining room)

Time has passed as Yoongi was done all his morning routines as he go downstairs with his blank face as always...Yoongi then sit down on the table as he watched his parents that was busy preparing their breakfast when Mr. Min notice his son that was in bad mood he smiled and go near him. ......Morning son!" Mr. Min greeted as he pats Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi just give him a anger look. ......Hun what did you do to our son again, hmmm? Mr. Min asked his wife looked at them with a wide smile as she answer. ......Hmmm nothing I just begged to him that's all!" Mrs. Min said as she smiled and come near her son and kissed his cheeks. ......Good morning my cold son!" Mrs. Min greeted once again as Yoongi just nodded."