NO ONE POV

NO ONE POV."

Yoongi was in the rooftop relaxing his self...He was having some good rest in there when suddenly he heard some footsteps and smell Jimin's Cherry scent he smirked at that and pretend to not notice him coming...Jimin was walking the rooftop and finding his spot but then he saw Yoongi was resting in his spot he was shocked to meet with Yoongi. ......Omg why the bullies leader is here? Jimin asked himself confusing as he stare at Yoongi's pale and handsome face that was now pretending to be asleep but when Yoongi felt Jimin's stare he smirked and said. ...... Don't stare at my face like that baby boy!" Yoongi said smirking as he looked at Jimin and their eyes meet each other as Jimin was a blushing mess right now then Jimin looked away."

And I know that this spot I rested is yours Park Jimin!" Yoongi added smirking as Jimin looked up at Yoongi eyes widening. ......H-how did you know that and my full name? Jimin asked still eyes widening as Yoongi's smirk goes wide. ......Do you want to know Baby boy? Yoongi asked back still smirking as Jimin blushed even more cause of the pet name that Yoongi just called him. ...... P-please don't call me by that pet name!" Jimin shyly whisper but still Yoongi can hear it and chuckled. ......I just know your full name and that this is your place by this!" Yoongi answered Jimin's first question as he raise the Diary and Jimin looked at that with a wide eyes. ......M-my Diary? Jimin asked in disbelief then he looked at Yoongi as Yoongi looked at him back with a smirk. ......H-how did you have My Diary? Jimin asked with his raised eyebrows and crossed his arms around his chest while having a fire eye contact to Yoongi. ......I'm the one who found this in the floor the time you lost this!" Yoongi answered smirking as he stand up and was about to take a step when Jimin spoke...

C-can I have My Diary already please!? Jimin begged with his cute voice that made Yoongi's heart beat faster as he looked at Jimin and smirked. .....I will give your Diary back Baby boy in some conditions!" Yoongi said smirking that made Jimin looked away and swollen many times. ..... W-what conditions? Jimin shyly asked as Yoongi's smirk goes wide as he take a step to go near Jimin as Jimin step back without looking at Yoongi...And when Jimin felt his back hit the wall he started panicking and try to run but Yoongi trap him with his both hands side my side Jimin's shoulder, Yoongi then goes near Jimin's ear as he whisper. ......You will treat me a Black Coffee on the Cute Cafe you have been working in Five days Jimin cause Your Diary that has your words is just has a ten pages!" Yoongi calmly said with a smirk that made Jimin's legs goes Jelly as Yoongi's strong arms wraps around his waist. ......Am I clear Jimin and if you didn't do that then you can't have your Dairy that you wanted!" Yoongi darkly added as he bite Jimin's ear and let go off him as Jimin just nodded looking down cause he was still a blushing mess."

And where are we gonna do the Project Park Jimin to your house or to my house? Yoongi asked Jimin still smirking as Jimin looked up at him. ...... I-i d-don't know!" Jimin shyly answered as he get up from the floor and stare at Yoongi's dark chocolate eyes. ......What if in my house Baby boy is it okay? Yoongi playfully asked with his smirk as Jimin just nodded. ......Then good!" Yoongi said smirking as he walked away from Jimin but before that he looked again at Jimin and spoke. ...... Let's meet this afternoon Baby boy!" Yoongi added still smirking as Jimin shyly nodded with his red face then Yoongi walked away and lead his way to the Cafeteria feeling a little bit happy because finally he see Jimin and heard Jimin's beautiful voice."

In the other side of Jimin, Jimin was still standing in his place and was still blushing because of the pet name Yoongi gives him...He was just back to his sense when his phone breeze, he looked at it and it was Flora who texted."

Flora's message:

Appa, I can I go to my classmate Riya's house it's her birthday today and I was invited to her birthday and Appa Riya's house is not far from ours.