45

August 21, 2021

Good Lunch My Diary, I'm sorry if I didn't write early and just now My Diary, today was a sunny day again and it's Saturday already and even though it's Saturday today I still have a dance class and now I will have my second fav class the Dance class, I really want to Dance now but I can't yet hihihi, btw I was in the Dance room now, laying against the wall while watching some of my classmates Dancing and Y/N was in here too, actually Y/N really don't want Dance class but here is she inside this Dance room, ugh, now I need to get ready for the Dance now My Diary."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi and Hoseok arrive at their secret place in the University Taehyung quickly notice them and called. ......Yeah Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung Lunch is ready!" Taehyung yelled as he waved his hands at the two men as Yoongi looked at Taehyung with emotionless expression and while Hoseok looked at him smiling with his heart smile as they go near the four and seated beside them. ......So what did you cook Jin hyung? Hoseok asked smiling as he looked at Jin and Jin smiled back. ......As we are bad guy in this University I cooked, beef, stew, ham, bacon, chicken and Bulgogi!" Jin answered smiling while pointing at the foods he just cook as Namjoon quickly taste the Beef. ......Yeah why did you get some of the beef? Jin asked pouting while looking at his Boyfriend crossed arms as Namjoon didn't answer and stare at his Beautiful pouting Boyfriend and kissed his pouty lips. ......Sorry Jin!" Namjoon apologize as he kissed Jin's lips. ......Now now stop that and let's eat!" Taehyung said as they nodded and started eating their lunch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Give me some of that Beef, bacon, chicken and Bulgogi Jin Eomma😾😾😂😂, just kidding 😅😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."