57

August 31, 2021

Tired tired tired I felt tired today My Diary I have been doing anything yesterday that made me very tired today and I can't blame everyone cause it's my own fault why I'm so tired today and by the way I'm in the kitchen today preparing the table, spoon, fork, and plates for me and Flora will use to eat.

So My Diary I will just go ahead now Bye."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi was arrived at his parents house with Jimin as they got outside the car Jimin smiled at the house and saw Mrs. Min and Mr. Min come outside the house with a wide smiled planted on their lips as Mrs. Min spoke up. ......Wahh Jiminahh!" Mrs. Min said as she come near to Jimin and quickly hug him that made Jimin giggles cutely, after a while Mrs. Min broke the hug as Jimin spoke up. ...... G-good evening Mrs. Min and Mr. Min!" Jimin cheerfully greeted the two couples as he bowed at them. ......Omo good evening too Jiminahh and aww how I miss you so much yieee!" Mrs. Min happily said with a smile on her lips as Jimin smiled back. ......M-me too Mrs. Min!" Jimin said with his eye smile that made Mrs. Min and Mr. Min in awieee. ......Okay okay let's come inside now!" Mr. Min said as he hold his wife hand as Jimin just nodded and faced Yoongi. ......H-hmmm can I really have My Diary please!? Jimin begged with his puppy eyes that made Yoongi's heart skip a bit as he just chuckled. ......Not yet Baby Boy I still have to read this one page that has your penmanship!" Yoongi answered smirking as he poke Jimin's cheek that made Jimin pout and Yoongi just chuckled at that and he walked pass Jimin. ......What a Evil!" Jimin whisper pouting as he followed Yoongi to come inside the house...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."