NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

Yoongi and Jimin was now inside Jimin's house as Jimin make a tea for him and Yoogi while Yoongi just stare at Jimin in the whole damn time while smirking thinking the last page that has Jimin's penmanship on the Dairy. ......Here!" Jimin said from nowhere that made Yoongi back to his sense and looked up at Jimin and looked down to see the cup with tea. ......Oh thanks!" Yoongi coldly said he then take the cup as Jimin smiled and seated next to him then suddenly they heard a little girl voice from the stair. ......A-appa are you arrive now? Flora asked while rubbing her eyes with with both cute hands as Jimin smiled at that and come near her as he carry his beloved daughter before he answered. ......Yeah I am!" Jimin calmly answered smiling while stroking his four fingers on Flora's hair. ......Good evening Appa!" Flora greeted smiling with her heart smile that made Jimin awed at his adopted daughter. ......Oh Appa who's that guy seating in the couch while holding a cup? Flora cutely asked pointing at Yoongi who was now looking at them with a smile planted on his lip. ......Oh his Appa's schoolmate Flora!" Jimin shyly answered while smiling at his daughter. ......Eh? I thought his your Boyfriend Appa? Flora asked jokingly that made Jimin blush as red as tomato. ......N-no he isn't!" Jimin shyly answered while looking away as Flora giggles at that, when they go near at the couch and seated down, Flora faced Yoongi as she spoke. ......H-hello good evening!" Flora greeted while waving her one hand shyly as Yoongi chuckled at the cute and shy little girl. ......Hmmm, good evening too!" Yoongi calmly answered as Jimin that was looking away, looked up at Yoongi with a shocked face cause he just heard Yoongi spoke in a calm voice and that makes his heart beat faster...

Hmmm, what's your name m-mister? Flora shyly asked Yoongi while Yoongi was now chuckling as he poke Flora's cheeks before answering the little girl question. ......Min Yoongi, little one!" Yoongi softly answered while smiling a little as Flora's face lit up when she saw the gunmy smile of Yoongi as she pats his Appa Jimin's leg. ......Appa Appa look Mr. Yoongi has a gummy smile!" Flora said smiling widely while she looked up at his Appa Jimin and back to Yoongi and again back to his Appa Jimin still smiling that made Jimin giggles and pinch her cheek because of the cuteness. ......Y-yeah I know that!" Jimin agreed while looking away as Flora smiled wider seeing his father so red as she leaned towards her Appa Jimin ear and whisper. ......Appa do you have a crush on Mr. Yoongi? Flora asked excitedly while smiling as Jimin froze while blushing even more then Flora get the answer by just his Appa's blushing face. ......Hihihi Appa has a crush on Mr. Yoongi Omo!" Flora said to herself as she get up from the couch and jumped up and down while smiling as Yoongi looked at the little girl with a confuse look but then he smirked and looked at Jimin and he can see a light pink color on Jimin's cheeks...

Times has passed and it was already 9:10pm in the night as Yoongi and Flora was playing a hide and seek this is not what Yoongi like but Flora forced him with her best puppy eyes and pout and Yoongi can't say a NO to the cute little girl he even didn't know why he can't say NO but he didn't mind that for now while Jimin was just watching them with a smile planted on his lip, when Flora felt tired she stopped and seated in the couch panting as Yoongi just stand there crossing his arms around his chest while staring at Jimin with a smirk, when Jimin felt that he looked up with his blushing face as he took a deep breath and spoke up. ......C-can I have My Diary this time? Jimin asked as he leaned out his hand and waited for Yoongi to give his Diary as Yoongi just keep on staring at him with a smirk on his face before he answered. ......Yeah yeah you can have your Dairy now!" Yoongi warmly answered while rolling his eyes and pull out the Diary out off his bag and hand it to Jimin as Jimin's face lit up and hugged his Diary tightly for his dare life while looking at Yoongi as he bowed. ......Thank you!" Jimin said bowing as he stand straight again and smiled wide at Yoongi that made Yoongi's heart skip a bit because of Jimin's smile again as he looked away and he spoke this time...

Y-your welcome!" Yoongi said while looking away not wanting to let Jimin see his blushing face while Flora was just watching his Appa Jimin and his Uncle Yoongi that was now blushing like an idiots she giggles and come near them as she tagged their shirt that made the two blushing man looked at her with a confuse look but still blushing. ......Appa Jimin and Uncle Yoongi you two looked like an idiots that was blushing so red like red tomato and come on if you two have a feelings to each other then go you can tell now or maybe soon!" Flora whisper jokingly to the two while giggling and walked in the kitchen to make her fav drink the milk leaving the two man fozen on their spot while Jimin blushed even more as Yoongi didn't blsub that hard instead he smirked and looked at Jimin as he leaned towards Jimin's ear and whisper. ......Your adopted daughter was right Jimin if you have a feelings towards me but I don't need that already cause one reason is enough!" Yoongi seriously whisper on Jimin's ear while he bite Jimin's ear and walked pass him as he lead his way towards Jimin's house front door as Jimin looked at him still blushing then Flora come over to them again as she looked at her Uncle Yoongi with a confuse look. ......Hmmm, your going to go now Uncle Yoongi? Flora asked Yoongi smiling sadly cause she doesn't want Yoongi to leave so early eve though it was already 9:40pm in the night now but still for Flora that was still early as Yoongi looked at the little girl then he nodded before he stare at Jimin. ......Yeah I will go now and see ya Flora!" Yoongi answered Flora while waving his hand as Flora waved back and Yoongi turned around and leave, Flora looked at his Appa Jimin who was still blushing as she shakes her head and walked to the table were she puts her milk and her Appa Jimin's milk as she comes back in front of his Appa Jimin and hand him the other glass of milk...

Thanks Flora-ssi!" Jimin said smiling while pinching his adopted daughter Flora's cheek using his other hand as Flora smiled back at her Appa Jimin. ......Welcome Appa!" Flora said smiling as she took a sip on her milk and when she taste it and it was yummy she quickly drunk it in just one shot 🥃 as Jimin looked at his adopted daughter Flora before he laughed at Flora's action as he drunk his own glass of milk too. ......Okay I think you need to go to bed now Flora!" Jimin calmly said smiling as Flora nodded an walked to the kitchen and put her glass in the table before she comes back in front of her Appa Jimin as Jimin knew why she's in front of him again so he adjust his length so that Flora can reach him and when Flora can reach him she kissed her Appa's cheek. ......Good night Appa!" Flora cutely said smiling as she walked upstairs while Jimin just chuckled and walkee in the kitchen too to wash the glass and cup he, Flora and Yoongi used a while ago and when he was done he turns off the lights downstairs before heading upstairs and take his half bath and when he was done doing his half bath he go to sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay so I guess this is enough cause it was fucking long and hope you guys liked this Chapter and see ya at the next Chapter guys."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."