NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

Jimin's Doctor come inside the room anr was greeted with many people as he bowed to Jin and to others and walked near Jimin who was still crying and Rosé was hugging him...when he was in front of Jimin already he holds Jimin arm and inject the Pr****** to the IV to make Jimin fall asleep and slowly Jimin closed his eyes and sniffs was the only you can heard in the room nothing else, after that the Doctor faced the others. ......What did you put to my friend? Rosé asked the Doctor while still holding the sleeping Jimin on her arm as the Doctor chuckled. ......Don't worry to much about him, I inject him the Pr****** to make him fell asleep for a few hours, he needed to get his strength back again!" The Doctor answered Rosé as he faced her as Rosé just nodded her head...

Thank you Doc!" Jennie said while smiling a little to the Doctor as the Doctor nodded his head smiling back and bowed at them as he walked out of the room...the room was so silence for a few minutes as Jin sigh and looked at his Boyfriend and friends before he broke the silence between them all. ......Joonie!" Jin coldy and seriously called his Boyfriend out as Namjoon looked up with his raised eyebrows. .....What is it Jinnie love (Nah, it's not time for you to call Jin a Love)? Namjoon asked his Boyfriend still raising his eyebrows. ......Go to your fucking dumbass friend Min Yoongi!" Jin seriously and angirly said as Namjoon just nodded his head and walked out the room as Hoseok and Jungkook was following him. ......I will just drove Grandma Yoona and this cutie girl!" Taehyung boredly said as the others just nodded and Taehyung carry Flora out the room with Mrs. Min Yoona following him but Mrs. Min Yoona stoped and taps Jin's shoulder. .....Help them to take care of Jimin first Seokjin!" Mrs. Min Yoona (Yoongi's Grandma) said smiling warmly as Jin nodded his head and smiled back. ......

I will grandma!" Jin answered smiling and holding Mrs. Min Yoona's hand as Mrs. Min Yoona sigh and nodded her head before she walked out the room and follow Taehyung and Flora who was walking now to the Hospital parking lot...

In the other side of Yoongi, Yoongi was now driving to somewhere that can make him relax his self which that place is his house, he arrives after a minutes as he walked and open his house door with the hey then he got inside, walking in the kitchen to prepare a wine for him to drink his the type of guy that doesn't drink a beer but only a wine or something like that, he seated down in the chair and open the wine and drank it...then suddenly he heard a knock from his house front door as he looked at it and groan annoyed he then stand up and goes near his front door and open it. ......Hey dude!" Hoseok greeted while waving his hands as Yoongi chuckled and let them in...

So what did you and Jimin talked about earlier? Jungkook asked Yoongi when they are in front of the Dining table already as they seated and get a wine glass. ......Nothing I just told him that he isn't my Childhood friend already!" Yoongi answered didn't care at all about what he just said earlier and today. ......What the heck Yoongs!" Jungkook yelled in disbelief as he chuckled while the three man looked at him like he was crazy to suddenly yelled that loud. ......Wait, we thought you have a crush on your Childhood friend or we shall say Jimin? Then now you told him earlier that he aren't you friend? Hoseok said in disbelief as well as Namjoon just listen to them talking and asking, he was the type of guy that was quite and doesn't want to be in a troubles/problems like this. ......I just did it on purpose!" Yoongi coldly answered didn't care at all as Hoseok and Jungkook looked at each other as they chuckled...

And why is that on purpose only? Hoseok asked his friend while taking a sip of his can beer (Not wine). ......Hoseok hyung, just don't ask him that we know Yoongi already and why he did that? And let me answer that one, I think Yoongs hyung just did that cause he don't like Jimin to fall in love, miss and find him, right hyung!? Jungkook seriously answered as he looked at Yoongi and pats Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi just nodded and continue drinking his wine. ......Oh see, question solve!" Jungkook said jokingly as he laughed with himself and drink his own wine...

Yeah it is!" Hoseok said chuckling and continue drink his can beer as he looked at Namjoon. ......Oh joon why are you so quiet this days? Hoseok asked Namjoon smiling as Namjoon didn't gave him a mind and just continue drinking his wine. ......This friendships was no fun at all!" Hoseok said to himself as he rolled his eyes and took a sip of his can beer."

They talked about something for an hours now as they still didn't stop, they're half drunk now too but then suddenly they heard a knock from the door and they're sure that the one who knock the door is just Jin or Taehyung, Hoseok stand up and goes near the front door and opens it. ......Yeah why did it take y'all so long after talking to an arrogant, heartless, empty friend, huh? Jin angirly asked Hoseok while crossing his arms around his chest as Hoseok raised his eyebrows to him. ......And wait!" Y/N said as she smell something that she doesn't like and hate that smell, she goes towards Hoseok and smelt Hoseok's shirt. ......Omg, did you and your friends drink an alcohol? Y/N dramatically asked as she covered her mouth with her both hands as Jin pinch her ear. ......They're always like that and they really drink a beers or others!" Jin said in Y/N's ear as Y/N was in pain of Jin's grip of her ear as she just hummed and Jin let go off her ear...

Now let us in so that I can finally kill that dumbass friend of yours or should I say ours!" Jin added with his sassy voice as he pushed Hoseok aside as he come inside with Y/N (Taehyung is not with them) and lead their way in the Dining table were they can find the three others. ......JOONIE!" Jin darkly and angirly called his Boyfriend out as Namjoon looked up at him swollen and with raised eyebrows. ......Why the hell did you drink, hmmm? Jin seriously asked his Boyfriend still crossing his arms around his chest. ......Nothing major!" Namjoon answered chuckling and threw the can beer he just finished in the trashcan as he comes to Jin's back and wraps his arms around Jin's waist. ......Drunk? Y/N asked whispered on Jin's side as Jin rolled his eyes and nodded his head as Y/N laughed and seated on the chair beside Hoseok...

So now Yoongi explain!" Jin seriously said as he get out off his boyfriend grips and seated between Jungkook and Yoongi as Yoongi looked at him with his emotionless expression. ......Mind your own business Jin!" Yoongi drunkly said as he took a sip of his beer as Jin chuckled. ......Huh, okay then, tell me what happened to you and Jimin earlier!" Jin change the topic as Hoseok riased his hand like he volunteered to explain and which he really did...

Hoseok drunkly explained all as what Yoongi and Jimin happened earlier and others as Jin couldn't believe it as he raised his eyebrows while looking at Yoongi with his mouth draped, he stand up and grab his Boyfriend Namjoon up too while still looking at Yoongi. ......Fix this Yoongi or else you can't really see Jimin forever, like you said you like him and loved him!" Jin said as he grab his Boyfriend Namjoon out of Yoongi's house leaving Y/N and the two others with their mouth draped and questionable look except for Yoongi. ......Yeah I will really!" Yoongi said to himself cold and stand up and lead his way upstair to his room leaving the three downstairs."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry for this boring Chapter guys, 😊."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."