NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

It was Afternoon now and Jimin was still in the Hospital and in the Patient bed waiting for his friends to come cause he will be discharged today that was his Doctor said to him awhile ago, Jimin sigh and decided to just lay down on the bed again while staring at the ceiling waiting for his friends, his adopted daughter Flora and Mrs. Min Yoona (Min Yoona is Yoongi's Grandma not Eomma/Mom, okie) to come and get him...After an hour of waiting Jimin heard a knock from the door as he immediately looked at the door and smiled wide before he walked near to it and open it but his smile faded when he saw Yoongi was with them carrying his adopted daughter Flora on the arm as Jin and the others are with Jennie too they even smiled buy Jimin didn't smiled bcam instead he just make a way for them to come inside which they did...

Omo, how are you now Minnie? Seokjin/Jin asked Jimin with a wide smile as Jimin looked at him ND smiled back in his forced smile. ......I-i'm fine!" Jimin weakly answered and smiled with his forced smile as Jennie and Chaeyoung/Rosé just rolled their eyes and sigh. ......Nah, stop smiling with your forced smile Jimin and stop saying that you're Fine, Okay, Good, Great, Happy but the real you're not me, my Girlfriend, Rosé and Jisoo knows that!" Jennie said with her sassy voice as she rolled her eyes as Jimin felt bad and shame because of what just Jennie said and he can't get mad/angry at Jennie cause what just Jennie said was true, he looked down not wanting to meet with his friends questionable faces as Jin, Taehyung and the four others looked at Jennie with a questionable faces expect for Yoongi."

What do you mean Jennie Kim? Y/N asked with a questionable face as Jennie looked at her with hateful eyes as she rolled her eyes again. ......I can't answer that, my Girlfriend and this Chaesoo couple can't answer your damn question Y/N, ask that Min Yoongi with you cause his the reason why Jimin's face change into sad and hurt one!" Jennie angirly answered with still her sassy voice as Y/N and the others looked at Yoongi while Yoongi just gives them a blank face with a smirk on his face. ......What did you do to Jimin, Yoongi grandson? Mrs. Min Yoona asked her grandson as Yoongi looked at her with a emotionless expression as he chuckled loud and rolled his eyes. ...... You're not in there now old woman!" Yoongi coldly answered Mrs. Min Yoona as Mrs. Min Yoona just sigh, she already knew that was Yoongi about to answer to her as she looked at the young men's around her."

Let's go outside first and let Jimin and Yoongi to talk with each other's first!" Mrs. Min Yoona calmly said as she picked Flora and walked out the room she's not that old too so it's easy for her to carry Flora like that as Jin, Taehyung, Y/N and the three others looked at each other's first before nodding their heads at the same time as they walked out the room with Jennie, her Girlfriend Lisa and the Chaesoo couple leaving Jimin and Yoongi alone inside the room...

Jimin was still looked down and didn't move to his spot as he felt a single tears falling down the floor felt his heart was getting heavier again than before (Ops that doesn't mean that he was heartbroken because of Yoongi😂😂) while Yoongi was still smirking and chuckling as he seated down to the bed while crossing his arms around his chest. ......So you have read it already? Yoongi arrogantly asked Jimin still smirking as Jimin didn't respond and just continue looking down at the floor. ......I will take that as a "YES" but why are you acting to much emotional Baby Boy that causes you to be this sad and hurt? I just told you what's the truth that I am your Childhood friend that you lost long time ago!? Yoongi still arrogantly said while smirking and chuckling like he doesn't care about what is happening right now between him and Jimin...

And that now you know who is your Childhood friend and that's me, you're being emotional already!" Yoongi coldly added still smirking as Jimin felt more sad about that, he didn't expect that his caring, not a arrogant Childhood friend before is being this cold and careless to others like he doesn't care what does others felt, Jimin looked up at Yoongi with his teary eyes before he took a deep breath and answered Yoongi to depend his self too cause Yoongi was being to much now by his words. ......I maybe *sniffs* this crybaby Yoongi, I'm too emotional b-but *sniffs* w-why w-why are you *sniffs* being cold to others like you didn't care about them, you know that huh?! Jimin answered Yoongi while his tears keeps running down his eyes as he looked at Yoongi with a hate, anger on his eyes as Yoongi still didn't care about that instead his smirk goes wider."