64 (Extra)

December 2, 2021."

(An Extra Chapter and the the End)

Oops I'm sorry My Diary if I need to right a PT. 2 of this hihihi, so now My Diary as I told you that I was really happy now and I felt like I wanted to be more Happy and that now my Childhood friend Min Yoongi was back beside me and I'm sure too My Diary that I and Yoongi will really have a happy life together if that comes HAHAHA.

So I was thinking My Diary that what if I will stop writing at you already and My Diary don't even think that I don't want to write to you already and that I was bored to you already, I owe you so much My Diary and I couldn't thank you cause you're just a things that doesn't moving or even talking but still I'm Happy that you're with me every time I was in my BOREDNESS, PAINS, SADNESS that I really need to talk someone about what I felt but as for me that doesn't have any friends and just you My Diary."

Thank you very very very much My Diary and thanks to my Parents that was in the Heaven right now, Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa thank you so much too, I hope y'all there are happy now I will really missed you and I will never forget you my beloved Parents and Grandparents."

그리고 진짜가 아니라 그냥 팬픽인데도 이 글을 써준 AUTHOR SAM에게 특별히 감사를 드려야겠어요. 하하하, 이 팬픽을 써준 AUTHOR SAM과 이 이야기를 읽어준 도들에게도 감사합니다."

Salanghaeyo MY DIARY and thank you for always by my side and now that I need to hide you hihihi."

Park Jimin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Omo 환영합니다 Jiminahhh 그리고 uh 이 이야기가 단지 팬픽이라는 것을 알고 있지만 여전히 나는 그것에 만족하고 실생활에서 당신을 볼 수 있기를 바랍니다 My Bias 박지민과 다른 방탄소년단 멤버들."

And guys thanks for reading this Book, thank you for liking, Enjoying, Voting, and thank you for putting this Book to y'all reading List I really appreciate it and you made me happy guys."

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT NO MATTER YOU'RE CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S, BEST FRIEND'S, COUPLES OR WHATEVER BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU SHOULD NOT STOP LOVING EACH OTHERS, PROTECTING EACH OTHERS, DON'T GIVE UP EASILY FOR YOUR DREAMS AND RELATIONSHIP GUYS EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES YIU THOUGHTS THAT I SHOULD GIVE UP ALREADY CAUSE THIS LIFE OR RELATIONSHIP WILL JOT LAST LONG BUT GUYS I UNDERSTAND YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE AND COUPLE'S IN THIS WORLD, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS TIREDNESS AND THAT LOVE IS SO HARD 💕💜♥️."

And I have a New Books prepared guys again and again here's the Titles."

MY EMPRESS, MY EMPEROR- Yoonmin Historical Au.

MARRIAGE CONTRACT TO AN ANGELE- Yoonmin Story

OUR DISTANCE- Still Yoonmin Story

OUR REAL LIFE STORY- My, My Sister and Friends Real Life Story if this will work and I hope so guys hahaha."

I will work that all maybe or just a Three of them guys and one of them I can't work hahahaha 🤣🤣."

I will not have any Updates in my other story yet and I will not Published a new Books guys cause I will be in my Break being Author first and I will come back soon/months or weeks guys ahhahaha."

Please Support me guys for more upcoming Stories ☺️☺️☺️."

YOUR AUTHOR SAM 💕💕💕👋👋."