52

August 27, 2021 Pt.2

Omo My Diary, inside the 전쟁기념관 was so beautiful and gosh if you're just real My Diary and goes to this museum for sure you will like in here so much My Diary, you can read about what happened in here in Korea long long time ago, so now I was just standing in a military status I think this is not a Korean military status it's seems it was Filipino military that was from the Philippines."

I was thankful to them too and bye now My Diary Flora was grabbing me in the other direction inside the museum."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi was now inside his class seating on his chair while holding the Diary on his hand as he keep on shaking and sighing when he just read the Diary text that Jimin, his adopted daughter Flora and Mrs. Min Yuna was in the 전쟁기념관. ......Hmmm, I see he really likes to go to the place he liked? Yoongi asked himself smirking while nodding his head. ......Not bad!" Yoongi added as he sigh and hide the Diary on his bag as Mrs. Yeo come inside the room and the class started again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay I was bored and sorry for this chapter actually my mind couldn't think anything else for this chapter cause I was working for my new Book."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."