NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

(ONE WEEK NOW)

One week has passed now and Jimin got out the Hospital already 4 days ago and now he was back from his school and his back at his quiet attitude...Now it was lunch time in the Seoul University as Jimin was in his quiet place again the Rooftop his not in the mood to eat nor go near Y/N, Jin and the others cause like Yoongi said to him that he will not come near him already so Jimin will do that. ......I'm sad again, right? Jimin crazily asked the ant that was walking on the floor as he chuckled and realized was he just ask and whom he asked. ......Am I going crazy now? Jimin asked himself chuckling and took a bite on his Kimbap his fav food to eat everyday, he looked at the Blue Sky with his sad face. ......Appa Eomma, am I that ugly whenever I cried? Jimin sadly asked the sky like he was in a illusion of his parents like they're looking at him from above the Sky...

Why, the Childhood friend that I loved and cared about becomes a arrogant and a Cold hearted one? Jimin asked again while smiling sadly, his not used whenever the people he knows has another side. ......I hope I'm with you both when I knew that my Childhood friend change, didn't find me nor miss me, Appa Eomma, his unfair his the one who leaves me without a single word the Goodbye, we even promised to each other that we will be in each other's side no matter what and will not leave each other until death but it was a lie!" Jimin sadly added again as he let his tears to fall down, he looked at his Kimbap that was lefted a half now...

I can't get mad/angry at him cause I loved, liked and fall in love with him for a long time but it seems that we aren't the same feeling for each other? Jimin sadly said while smiling sadly too he wiped his tears and took a deep breath as he then stand up and leave the rooftop to lead his way in his second quiet place the Library that could help him relax and forget about what did Yoongi told to him one week ago but that would be fail and little didn't he know that, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and the others was in the rooftop listening to what he just said, Jin, Taehyung and Y/N was sad when they heard the words that Jimin let go awhile ago as they looked at Yoongi who was guilty by his words he let go one week ago. ......Are you happy now Yoongi that your Childhood friend you loved was suffering at what you just told him one week ago huh? Jin angirly asked his friend as he took a deep breath and get off from the floor...

Fix the mess you started Yoongi and make sure you and Jimin get along and tell him that what he said earlier was wrong because I or we know that you love that boy and you were the one who said before that you want look for him because you want him to be yours and not someone else's, and if you don't fix it soon you will regret what you did and say now and then!" Jin seriously said as he walked away from them and lead his way to his class leaving the others mouth draped in disbelief as they looked at Yoongi who was now feeling more guilty, he stand up and walked away too like Jin just did...He lead his way to where Jimin is right now, he arrived at the Library, he doesn't care about the Students who's looking at him in fear as he walked around trying to find the boy he needed to talk now which he did he saw Jimin seating in the chair who's busy reading a book.

Yoongi comes near to Jimin and stoped in front of the boy who was immediately looked up to see if who is it and was shocked when he knew it was his Childhood friend Min Yoongi, he quickly stand up and walked away from Yoongi but failed cause Yoongi hold his hand that made him to face Yoongi as their face was just inch apart as Jimin was stunned and swollen many times but Yoongi was looking at his eyes seriously. ......L-let me go, please!" Jimin begs whisper while looking away but Yoongi didn't let him instead he pushed Jimin near him that their nose touched each other now that made Jimin blushed. ......I won't!" Yoongi coldly said with his deep voice that gives Jimin a shivers down his body as Yoongi didn't saw that cause he was busy staring at Jimin's face...

W-why? And y-you s-said before that you hate me and you doesn't want to s-see my face!? Jimin sadly said confused and was still looking away as Yoongi's heart aches when he heard a sadness on Jimin's voice as Jimin looked at Yoongi with now his teary eyes. ......But Yoongi hyung why your here in front of me now? You don't care about me right as your Childhood friend right? Jimin whisper and brokenly asked Yoongi as he looked in Yoongi's eyes for awhile as he then looked down. ......I just want to talk to you that time you told me that you don't treat or see me as your own Childhood friend already, I wanted to tell you what I feels towards you Yoongi but I know that I don't need to tell you that now cause you already know that I have a crush on you since we're just a kids!" Jimin brokenly added as he cried out more, he doesn't want to cry in front of the guy who just told him before that he don't need to be such a crybaby but his tears didn't want to be with him, they like to comes out from his eyes. ......And I know that you don't loved me like how I loved you and liked you, this days all I can think is that I hope I didn't fall in love with you and It's 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 to 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 with 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 who doesn't 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 the 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 lik-!" Jimin's words was cutted when he feels Yoongi's lips into his soft one, his eyes widen in shock and disbelief at what Yoongi did just now, he looked at Yoongi's eyes and Yoongi was looking at him too with pain, guilty and sadness in his eyes, Jimin slowly closed his eyes letting his tears to continue falling down and slowly kissed his beloved Childhood friend back, Yoongi also closed his eyes and their lips started to move by their own perfectly, Jimin's arms wraps around Yoongi's neck by their own as Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin's waist (Not by thier own and Yoongi didn't hold Jimin's waist earlier it's only Jimin's one arm🤭🤭)."

Minutes has passed and their hot kiss season was done they're now looking at each other's eyes and they could only see the love through their eyes. ......Your wrong Jimin, you're wrong about what you said earlier!" Yoongi calmly said now still staring at Jimin's eyes as Jimin doesn't know how to reach or felt but his heart beats faster like in no time now he will have a heart attack (Oops😬)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Dramatic Chapter (✔️✅), Boring Chapter (✅✔️), but I still hope you enjoyed this Chapter guys 🙂🙂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and share guys ☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."