28

July 18, 2021

Good evening Diary, I was in the old women house cause she invited me to come and have a dinner cause Flora was already sleeping in our house and oh God the old women is so good and carrying Mother that remind me to my Mother and Grandmother, the old women told me her name and it was Min Yuna and her name was so nice, Mrs. Yuna was cooking for our dinner and I need to said bye now cause I still want to help her."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fuck!" Yoongi yelled that made the five others gulps in shock and scared as they hold their chest. ......The fuck Yoongi hyung, you made as gulps!" Taehyung hissed as Yoongi looked at them for awhile and looked back at the Diary as he blinked again. ......This boy knows my Grandmother? Yoongi asked himself in disbelief as he keeps on blinking at the Dairy to make sure that he read it correctly, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook looked at Yoongi with a questionable face. ......Yoongs!" Hoseok called out as Yoongi looked at him with a raise eyebrows. ......It seems that the Diary was interesting, can I borrow it cause I kinda want to read that interesting story in that Diary!? Hoseok asked as Yoongi looked at him in a anger face. ......No!" Yoongi growled as he walked away from them and closed the Diary and went to his class. ......He leave us that easily? Jin asked as he blinked as Taehyung just laughs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I started to have a interest to continue writing this story, I was kinda have fun writing this tho cause of Yoongi and the five others😂😏😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."