63

December 2, 2021

Hello My Diary as you can know that I haven't written in your for days, I was quite busy for crying out the heavy and pain in my heart but now My Diary I'm fine and I'm happy again cause I and my Childhood friend Min Yoongi make up again, we are friends again but that's was more than just friends cause he told me his true feelings towards me and as for me that don't need to tell him cause he already know."

Now My Diary I and Yoongi was in the Tosokchon Samgyetang for our First Date ever and I was so happy and was a blushing face My Diary cause of just Yoongi's Smirk, always Stare at me, smile, chuckled and other's, Yoongi even kissed me many times today My Diary like he was addicted of kissing me and gosh when I told him that his a MANIAC he didn't get angry but instead he smirked and proudly said that "I KNOW I AM, BABY BOY, BUT JUST FOR YOU" and to tell you the truth My Diary my heart relaky stop beating at that but at the same time I was so embarrass.

I was really happy today My Diary."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay so guys, I told you that this story has a 2 chapters left right? And to tell you guys I was wrong at that and I'm sorry, this story has an extra hihihi😅🙊😅."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys ☺️🙂🤠😉."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

sAm.