NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

Another morning has come again, Yoongi woke up groaning because of his Mother loud voice as he lead his way in the Bathroom and take his shower. ...... Yoongi-ahh wake up now there!" Mrs. Min yelled once again as Yoongi closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he yell back. ......Mom shut the hell up, I'm all awake now, I was just in my fucking Bathroom!" Yoongi angirly yelled to his Mom as he washed his body with the soap (Ops please guys don't think that I thinking seeing his body)......When Yoongi was done showering he then come out from his Bathroom while drying his hair with his white towel when suddenly his Mom Mrs. Min Yoona yelled again."

Faster Yoongi-ahh you will gonna be late now!" Mrs. Min yelled as Yoongi seems to be pissed off already. ...... Bullshit!" Yoongi hissed as he quickly change to his uniform and come downstairs with a anger face. ......Thank goodness now now sit down on your chair and eat!" Mrs. Min said as she guided her son to sit down as he kissed his cheek. ......Morning son!" Mrs. Min greeted as she kissed him again. ......Morning!" Yoongi greeted back with his cold voice as he started to eat."

I need to go to work now Yoongi!" Mrs. Min suddenly said after a minutes as Yoongi just nodded while drinking his water as Mrs. Min walked out their house as Yoongi get his bag and walked out from their house as well as he come inside the car and drove off."

(At the Seoul University)

Yoongi then come out from his car as he was greeted with his friend again that was looking at him with a smile as he looked back with a emotionless expression. ......Stop smiling y'all shits!" Yoongi angirly said as he looked away then Taehyung hold his chest dramatically. ......Ouch that hurts you just called us a SHITS!" Taehyung said with his fake hurt voice while caressing his chest as Yoongi angirly glare at him. ......Wait why did you absent yesterday? Jin asked as he crossed his arms around his chest while raising his eyebrows waiting for Yoongi's answer. ...... You're not in there now Jin so just fucking shut up!" Yoongi coldly said but his voice was anger too as Jin just nodded his head and make a way for Yoongi to walk pass them as Yoongi did so too. ......I really don't understand that kid!" Jin said signing as Taehyung just laughs as they looked at him with a raised their eyebrows on him. ......Why are you suddenly laughing? Jin asked with his raised eyebrows. ......Nothing hyung!" Taehyung answered as he stop laughing then suddenly the bell rang...

Kringggg Kringggg (Wait wait am I right about this)

Oh I think we need to go to the class now!" Jin said as the four others nodded their and walked to their classrooms...In the other side of Yoongi, Yoongi was walking in the hallway when suddenly Nancy goes in front of him with her Thick make up again as Yoongi raised a brows on her. ......The Fuck you need? Yoongi coldly and angirly asked as Nancy smiled and try to touch Yoongi's arm but Yoongi took a step away from her. ...... Don't you dare to touch me again Nancy!" Yoongi warned as Nancy just keep on smiling at him. ......What the fuck do you need? Yoongi angirly yelled that made the students gulps and looked at him as they run away from the hallway while Nancy was abit scared of that. ......N-nothing sorry!" Nancy apologize as she looked down feeling fear from Yoongi then she run away like the students do. .....This is better!" Yoongi said as he walked in his classroom while holding the Diary and open it as he read while walking."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oh men that was cool I hope I could met a guy like him😂😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam