15

February 15, 2021."

Yesterday Diary I have enrolled Flora in the public school and by on Monday her class will start and I have asked some of her teachers that if it's okay they will teach her a understandable lesson and they agree, I need to work hard now too cause we're two in my apartment right now, btw me and Flora was in the restaurant right now cause I have asked her if she try to eat in a restaurant and she answered "NO" and I was sad about that so I decided to invite her to eat in the restaurant and she happily nodded."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor little girl!" Yoongi said to himself as he was in his car right now getting ready to go home cause his class are all done, while Jin and the others are at the backseat talking about something and the Namjin was hugging each other while the Taekook was flirting with each other and last Hoseok decided to just sleep so that he can't see the Taekook flirting with each other as Yoongi droves off the school to Namjin house, Taekook apartment and Hoseok apartment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please don't forget to Comment Vote and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

Thank you for the One hundred reads and Seven Votes guys, I really appreciate y'all, may God bless you guys😚☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."