23(Pt.2)

(This part is the continue of the February 23 part)

February 23, 2021

Holy Fuck Diary, I thought I'm going to die in Flora's school but thank to God I didn't cause the Principal in Flora's school just called me because she said that Flora was a talented girl and she said that if it's okay to me that Flora will school in a private school as I didn't agree cause I can't afford the enrollment to that private school I said to her as she said that she will be the one who will pay for Flora's enrollment and others."

I would like to say NO but she begs cause Flora is a very talented girl as I don't have a choice I said YES."

But I'm fine if Flora will school in a private tho hahaha."

So bye now Diary."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi arrived at his own house not his parents house cause he knows that his parents will ask him a nonsense question for him, he quickly run to his room as he sat in his bed then said. ......So that little girl is a very talented girl, I see!" Yoongi said as he put the Diary to his table and go inside his Bathroom to take a quick bath."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ugh, my mind really went blank cause of my online class 😩😩."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."