13

February 13, 2021

Finally Diary, the heavy rain was done and I'm thankful that the little girl parents allowed me to adopt their daughter and they even said that they didn't care and they don't love the poor little girl and I hate it so what I did is slap the little girl mom that made her anger but I'm more anger than her but let's forget about that already and yesterday me and the little girl go in the mall to buy her clothes and other stuff and a stranger old man come to us yesterday and guess what he did? He just draw me and the little girl named Flora one by one not together and this is the results."

(The little girl drawing pencil realistic)

(And this is Jimin drawing pencil realistic)

And yeah the girl was American but she said that they used to live in Korea and Flora is Seven years old now

And yeah the girl was American but she said that they used to live in Korea and Flora is Seven years old now."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck this boy or I shall said this Park Jimin so beautiful!" Yoongi said to himself like his been love at first sight, Yoongi was in the Cafeteria right now with his friends who's smiling like an idiots cause they can see through Yoongi's eyes that formed into heart."

Yieee,Yoongi is finally changing day by day!" Jin whisper while Namjoon was hugging Jin so that he will not freaked out. .......Yeah same Jin hyung!" Taehyung agreed as he was sitting in Jungkook's lap."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Shit Jimin's beauty is making me fall in love with him and oh gosh the little girl was so beautiful like Jimin hahaha."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote and Share guys ☺️☺️☺️."

Have a nice and great day guys😊."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."