NO ONE POV."

(A/N: This is not part of the Dairy😊😊)

NO ONE POV."

Yoongi woke up early in the next morning as he quickly got up from his bed and lead his way to his kitchen to cook food for his own cause he was in his own big ass house, while cooking his own food he heard a door bell from outside as he looked at the door with a anger face. ......Who the Fuck is this again? Yoongi asked his self as he turn off the stove, walked outside and was greeted with his friends as he groan and open the gate. ......The fuck are y'all doing here? Yoongi angirly asked as the five just ignore him and walked pass him. ......Yeah!" Yoongi yelled but the five just continue walking inside his house. ......Are they serious? Yoongi asked himself as he walked after them."

Omo, I missed my big ass house!" Jin yelled as he roam around the house as he sat in the soft couch. ......Huh, this is not your house Jin!" Yoongi hissed to Jin as Jin raised his eyebrows. ......Huh, are you sure!? Jin hissed back as he and Yoongi looked at each with a thunder on their eyes as the four just watched them. ......Ya know I can hissed back on to you and don't argue with me, THIS HOUSE IS MINE!" Jin yelled as Yoongi stare at him blankly while the four jumps on Jin's yell as they looked at each other. ......You have your own house Jin so don't call my house yours!" Yoongi angirly yelled as he walked pass Jin and go to his work again."

That hyper guy, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU YOONGI!" Jin yelled as Taehyung giggles at Jin's anger face. ......What are you giggling their Taebear? Jin darkly asked Taehyung as Taehyung continue giggling. ......N-nothing Jin!" Taehyung answered as Jin raised his eyebrows on Taehyung. ......What did you just called me? Jin darkly asked as Taehyung gulps and stare at Jin with a fear on his eyes. ...... I-i'm sorry Eomma Jinnie!" Taehyung apologize with his cute puppy eyes as Jin looked at his little son in awieee as he got near Taehyung and quickly pinch his cheek. ...... It's fine Taebear!" Jin said as he continue pinching Taehyung's cheek."

Suga what did you cook? Hoseok shouted as Yoongi looked at them and go back to his work ignoring his horse friend question. ......Dude, let's just wait in the Dining table!" Jungkook said as he walked in the dining table and seated in the chair as Jin walked near Yoongi and taps Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi looked at him with a anger face. .....What? Yoongi coldly asked Jin as Jin smiled at him warmly. ......I will be the one continue cook the foods and go take a bath hyper!" Jin answered as Yoongi raised his eyebrows as he answered. ......No!" Yoongi answered as Jin looked at him with a fire on his eyes as he hold a knife and point it in Yoongi's throat. ......YOU WILL FOLLOW WHAT I TOLD YOU HARDHEADED GUY OR I WILL RIP YOUR NECK? Jin warned as Yoongi swollen many times as sweat running down his chest as he nodded and slowly backed away and go to his room and take a bath. ......The fuck!" Yoongi said to himself as he wet his body with the water after he take his bath he then change a simple clothes but he looked like a hot daddy then he come downstairs as Taehyung and the others stare at him with a smiled planted on their lips. .....You look hot Suga hyung!" Jungkook said as Yoongi ignored them and seated in the chair as he start eating quietly."

(Is he hot in this, I think his not?😂😂)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Fuck Yoongi looked like a Hot Suga Daddy 😂😂😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."