NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

It's another day again and it's was a rainy day today Yoongi was in the Living room watching the Squad Game in the Netflix...He wasn't about to come in the University today cause due to heavy rain the News said that today will have a storm but the Seoul University still have a class

In the other side of Mr. and Mrs. Min they're in the Kitchen cooking for their breakfast as Mrs. Min glance at her son who's still watching the Squad game as she smiled at that. ......Omo is the Squad game nice hon? Mrs. Min asked her husband as Mr. Min looked at her and nodded. ......Yeah it is but all the people in the games will dead expect for one person and I didn't expect our son will like the Squad game!" Mr. Min answered smiling as he glance at his son too and looked at his wife again smiling. ......Yeah me too!" Mrs. Min agree as she smiled and roll the egg that was in the pan. ......Yeah hon cuts the Fruits now so that we can eat our breakfast!" Mrs. Min ordered as she hit her husband in the chest as Mr. Min chuckled and obeyed his beloved Wife."

After a minutes Mr. and Mrs. Min was done cooking as they put their delicious foods in the Dining table as Mrs. Min come in the Living room to call her beloved son. ......Yeah Yoongi-ahh time to eat now!" Mrs. Min said as Yoongi looked at her with a expressionless face then he nodded and got up from the couch as he go with her mom in the Dining room. .....Morning son!" Mr. Min greeted as Yoongi just nodded and seated on his chair as he holds the spoon and fork they then start eating. ......So you're interested in the Squad game? Mrs. Min asked as Yoongi just nodded and continue eating his food."

Time has passed and the Min Family was done eating their breakfast as Mrs. Min was washing their plates, and others they used to eat earlier while Yoongi and Mr. Min was in the Living room continue watching the Squad game. ......This was really nice!" Mr. Min said as he chuckled and continue watching the Squad game as Yoongi rolled his eyes to his father as he looked at the Diary and smiled a little as he get it and open to read the next page."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I was really out of my mind now and I'm sorry for this shitty Chapter and for entering the Squad Game in here, ugh."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."