40

August 16, 2021

Oh gosh My Diary the Music class yesterday was a bit to hard for me cause Y/N was I'm there too I can't concentrate cause of her don't think My Dairy that I hate her it's just that everytime she was in the music class I remember the time she pushed me in the stair, ugh let's just forget that so now I need to wash the dishes that me and Flora used earlier My Diary."

Annyeong (Bye)

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsk, he and Y/N are really a ex friend *laugh*!" Yoongi said to himself while laughing as his friends looked at him for a minutes as they go back to eat their snacks. ......Yeah Yoongs!" Hoseok called out as Yoongi hummed and looked at him. ...... Don't you want to drink your sprite? Hoseok asked as Yoongi shook his head. ......This horse wants my sprite again he even finished five bottle of sprite earlier *sigh*!" Yoongi said as he shook his head and sigh. ......Drink that sprite already you horse just stop asking!" Yoongi coldly said as Hoseok gives him his heart smile as Yoongi angirly glare at him as he go back to read the Diary."

============================

A/N: *Sigh* I don't know what to do with Hoseok he really finish seven bottle of sprite now 😂😂😔😔."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."