5

January 18, 2021

A new day again Diary and I will write or tell you about my family but before that I am living by my own, working for my own cause I don't have a family, friends and I don't know where's my cousins or my Mother and Father siblings."

my Grandma and Grandpa passed away when I was just sixteen years old, while my parents dead ONE YEARS after my grandparents dead because they're old, I lose my family in my young age seventeen so I was all alone, my parents gives me this Diary cause they said that if I feel alone, bored, sad and hurt I will write in this Diary and this Diary was my parents last gifs to me too...I have a one and only childhood friend and it's a boy but I'm not going to write in here yet, soon."

So bye bye cause I need to go take a bath, cook my own food and go to school."

Salanghaeyo

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He lose his whole family at such young age, feel bad for this kid!" Yoongi said as he shakes his and stop reading the book cause he can't concentrate reading because of Jin and Taehyung's loud laughs and giggles a she sight and just slept while listening his favorite song."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That's it for today cause I need to go to slept 💤💤💤 now cause I still have a early online class tomorrow at 7:20am 😭😭😭."

TO BE CONTINUED 😁."