NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

H-hmmm, I-i w-was just envy at J-jimin b-because a guy drove him off in h-here!" Jennie whispered answer as she looked away not wanting to meet with her Girlfriend Lisa's anger face as Lisa let go off Jennie's chin as she sigh and crossed her arms around her chest. ......Huh you only envied him because of that Jennie? Lisa angirly asked as he chuckled many times while still crossing her arms around her chest while Jennie just nodded her head still looking down. ......And why is that, do you want a man to do that to you too, huh? Lisa angirly and coldly asked her Girlfriend while looking at the ceiling and in the whole room as Jennie was stunned at that for awhile as she quickly looked up at her Girlfriend. .....N-nah n-no no I don't lik-!" Jennie didn't finish her sentence when Lisa cutted her as Lisa chuckled first before saying."

Yes you liked that too then find another man or woman outside if you're tired of me Jennie it's simple solution ya know!" Lisa angirly yelled at her Girlfriend while chuckling and caressed her neck as Jennie's heart aches at that like someone tabbed her heart as she felt a single tears running down her eyes while Lisa was about to leave but Jimin stoped him as she raised her eyebrow at Jimin. ......W-well I'm sorry Boss but j-just please let Jennie explain first before you tell her to find another man or woman!" Jimin shyly said as he smiled at Lisa as for Lisa can't get angry at Jimin cause of Jimin's cuteness so she just nodded her head as she faced her Girlfriend Jennie who was now looking at her with a teary eyes that made her heart aches as she just realized what she just said to Jennie. ......Oh Fuck!" Lisa just said as she took a deep breath and co.e near her Girlfriend Jennie as she hold Jennie's chin and wiped the tears. ......I'm sorry Jennie Love!" Lisa calmly apologize as she keep wiping Jennie's dry tears while Jennie's tears didn't stop falling down her eyes that made Lisa to felt guilty because of what she have just done as she quickly hugged her crying Girlfriend...

I'm so sorry Jennie I really am, I didn't meant to yelled at you like that, I was just so stress!" Lisa calmly whisper on her Girlfriend's ear to make Jennie calm but it get worse Jennie cried more and tightly hugged Lisa as Jimin just crossed his arms while watching the couple to make up again while a wide smile planted on his face. ......Aww they're so sweet!" Jimin said to himself while pouting and giggling as he seated in the chair not far from the Jenlis couple and continue listening and watching them. ......Shh shh, stop crying now Jinnie love I'm really sorry!" Lisa calmly apologize again as Jennie just nodded her head but didn't stop crying...

I-i *sniff* hate you *sniff*!" Jennie said while sobbing and hitting her Girlfriend Lisa's chest that made Lisa pout a little and chuckled. ......I love you too!" Lisa said while smirking and kissing her Girlfriend Jennie's whole face that made Jennie to blush and giggles cutely while Jimin was looking at him in awed as he stand up and was about to live when Lisa stoped him. ......Stop in there Jiminahh!" Lisa coldly said as Jimin stunned in that for awhile as he looked up at his Boss who was now looking at him with a serious face. ......W-what is it Boss? Jimin shyly asked as he looked down while Lisa just chuckled and seated beside her Girlfriend while she wraps her arms around her Girlfriend Jennie waist. ......What is the name of that guy who drove you off here? He was kinda familiar?! Lisa seriously asked still wrapping her arms around her Girlfriend Jennie waist as Jennie wraps her one arm around her Girlfriend Lisa neck as Jimin looked up again at her...

U-um, M-Min Yoongi, B-boss!" Jimin answered smiling shyly as the Jenlis couple eyes widen and mouth draped at what just Jimin answered as Jimin looked at them confused. ......Eh? Why do you know him Boss Lisa and Jennie? Jimin asked confused as the Jenlis nodded their heads while looking at each other. .....Yes we surely know him!" Jennie answered while nodding her head wipping her dried tears on her cheeks as Jimin was amazed at that...