50

August 26, 2021

Good afternoon My Diary, I was in the park today with Flora and Mrs. Yuna the reason why we are in the park is that Flora wants too see her fav animals the Bear, Pandas, Lion, Lizards and Monkey and I want to see my fav animals too the Tiger, rabbits, birds and fox and gosh Diary they're so beautiful and they even let me touch them and I was so happy at that like a kid, I haven't in a park when my parents dead and now I was back at the park me and my parents goes always, this 서울대공원 has so many memories about me and my parents together."

So bye now Diary I still can't tell you the whole story about that memories I have with my parents and that doesn't mean that I hate my past or talking about my past it's just that everytime I story about my past I remember it and that made me cry and as me being such a cry baby so now bye bye."

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh I see he really wants to go at the 서울대공원 (Ops sorry not sorry😂😂)!" Yoongi said to himself while smirking and lead his way to the Cafeteria to take his lunch cause he was hungry already...He seated at his chair and didn't expect to see Jimin again that was seating next to him, Jimin was looking at Yoongi with a hate on his eyes as Yoongi looked back at him with a smirk. ......Hmmm, it's seems this is a destiny for both of us Baby boy!" Yoongi whisper on Jimin's ear smirking as Jimin angirly blushed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hmmm guys to tell you I'm not a Korean and sorry for entering a Korean language in this Story and that Park was closed in Korea right now too so sad 😢😭🤧😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."