42

August 18, 2021

Yieee My Dairy it was snacks time today and yeah I was in school again, the reason why I'm being happy today is that I got A+ score earlier on our quiz, I was so happy to that I sometimes just get A+ score in the class, so I was in the Cafeteria today too so seating in the table by myself but Diary I have to tell you something but not now I think tomorrow hihi."

Annyeong (Bye)

Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm, A+ score, great he got that!" Yoongi said to himself as he smiled and was about to stand up from his chair when Jin asked. ......Yoongs, are you going with us tomorrow in the Music class!" Jin asked smiling that made Yoongi look up at him and quickly nodded. ......Yeah I will!" Yoongi coldly answered as the five looked at each as they smiled. ......Oh it seems it's your first time coming with us in the Music class and how about Dance class on Friday Suga hyung are you coming with us? Jungkook asked smiling as Yoongi nodded his head. ......Oh that's new!" Namjoon said smiling with his dimple smile, Yoongi just shakes his head as he walked out the Cafeteria to go in the quiet place were Jimin want to stay so that he can start stalking and following Jimin."

===========================

A/N: Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."