NO ONE'S POV."

A/N: This Chapter is not part of Jimin's Diary, Ok 😊."

NO ONE'S POV."

(Cute Cafe)

(Cute Cafe)

Yoongi and his friends arrived at the Cute Cafe that Jin invite them to have break because he knows that his friends are bored so this is want Jin think. ...... Bullshit you just invite us in this Cheap Cute Cafe Jin? Yoongi angirly asked as Jin nodded the answered. ......Watch your mouth kid!" Jin said as Taehyung laughed. ......What did you just call me? Yoongi angirly asked as Jin looked at him seriously. ......You clearly heard what I said Yoongi so let's go I'm not in the mood to fight with a Hyper/Temper like you!" Jin answered with his sassy tone as Namjoon just sight. ......You know I don't like your Boyfriend Namjoon!" Yoongi angirly said as he come inside the Cute Cafe and sit down on the table as Namjoon and the three others come inside to and sit down besides him. ......Well I'm not sorry for that, Jin is just acting like a mother, Suga!" Namjoon said as he sight and looked at his Boyfriend Jin who's ordering with a blank face."

What do you want hyper? Jin asked as Yoongi looked at him in anger. .......Black Coffee!" Yoongi coldly answered as Jin just nodded. ......So Yoon why aren't you in the Cafeteria earlier and you didn't even bully a weak student earlier too? Hoseok asked as Yoongi sight. ......I'm not in the mood to go in the Cafeteria earlier Hope!" Yoongi coldly answered as he put his Earphone on his ear and take a nap again. ......Psh, this guy is such a sleepyhead!" Taehyung asked as Jungkook kissed him in the lips. ......Yeah there's single in here you know!" Hoseok said as Jungkook smirked while Taehyung blushed as he hides his face on Jungkook's neck as Jungkook chuckled. ......Here's  y'all Coffee now!" Jin said as he put the coffee in front it the five. ......Yeah Yoongi!" Jin said as Yoongi groan and looked up with a anger face."

What again? Yoongi angirly asked as Jin smiled. ...... Here's your Black Coffee sir!" Jin said as Taehyung laughed. ......Psh, give me that!" Yoongi said as he get the Coffee from Jin's hand. ......So why aren't you in the Cafeteria earlier Yoongi? Jin asked the same question as the four. ......I'm not in the mood to eat okay, so stop talking and shut up Jin!" Yoongi said coldly as Jin rolled his eyes and sight. ...... You're always not in the mood tho!" Jin said as he take a sip on his Caramel macchiato. ......Yum!" Taehyung said as he take a sip on his Cappuccino Coffee while Jungkook pats Taehyung's head. ......Wait Jin how did you know that Cappuccino Coffee is my fav, hmmm? Taehyung asked Jin and Jin just chuckled. ......I have seen you drinking Cappuccino!" Jin simply answered as Taehyung looked at him in confuse. ......Huh, where? Taehyung asked as Jin just smiled. ......When we visited you in your house Taebear!" Jin answered as Taehyung just nodded. ......Ok!" Taehyung said as he smiled with his boxy smile as Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok looked at him in awieee. ......Awieee you're so cute!" Jin said as he pinch Taehyung's cheeks."

Okay let's go home now!" Jin said as he stand up with Namjoon holding his hand as the four just nodded. ......How I envy you two sweet couple!" Hoseok said while pouting as Taehyung giggles. ......You and Yoongi hyung can be couple like us tho!" Taehyung said while smiling as Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other with a anger face and looked away. ......I only love my childhood friend tho!" Yoongi said as Taehyung and Jin giggles. ......Huh, I only loved my crush tho!" Hoseok said as Taehyung and Jin laughed. ......What re you laughing there Jin hyung taetae? Hoseok asked pouting. .......She doesn't love and like you, hyung!" Taehyung answered rolling his eyes as Jungkook pinch his cheeks. ......You sure? Hoseok asked as Taehyung nodded."

Yeah stop talking nonsense and let's go I want to go home and sleep in my room!" Yoongi yelled at his friends who's now running towards Yoongi and Yoongi's car as they got inside. ......Yeah Joon!" Yoongi called out as Namjoon looked at him as Yoongi throw the key to Namjoon. ......Woah, for the first time!" Taehyung said as Namjoon smiled with his dimple smile as he got inside the driver seat as Namjoon start driving."

Yoongi seated in the back seat were Jin and the other was as he open his bag and get the Diary out but before he could start reading Jin interrupt him. ......What are you reading? Jin seriously asked as Yoongi looked at him. ......Mind your own business Jin!" Yoongi coldly answered as he started reading while Jin shakes his head as he sight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That's it and hope you guys liked this book 😊😊😁."

Please don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share guys ☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

TO BE CONTINUED 😁."