NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

What the hell, why did Jimin cried? Jennie asked the Chaesoo couple a little bit angry as the Chaesoo just looked away while sighing. ......We didn't do anything it just that we said a word that makes Jimin cried and we didn't mean that too we are just being a honest person the adorable boy!" Chaeyoung answered whisper still looking away while she holds her Girlfriend Jisoo hand tightly. ......What word did you say to Jimin then, huh? Jennie asked with her sassy but a little bit angry voice as the Chaesoo looked up at her before they answered at the same time. ......About Jimin's Childhood friend that we knew who is he already!" Chaeyoung answered while rolling her eyes as Jennie was shocked to hear that as her eyes widen and while staring at Jimin now...

Who is it then? Jennie asked still shocked and was still staring at Jimin too who was  crying nonstop instead for Chaeyoung and Jisoo to answer Jisoo just give the Diary to Jimin not to Jennie cause if Jennie knows who's Jimin's childhood friend for sure she will scissor the Diary into million peaces as Jimin take it and open the page that has a picture of his Childhood friend and a letter, Jimin was shocked at that and think if he stick a picture on the page as he was sure that he didn't as he sniffles and open the letter as he read it."

~~~~~

"The letter"

HMMM, IF YOU ALREADY SAW THIS PART THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHO THE REAL AM I, WHAT AM I TO YOU AND ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES, I HAVE FOUND A BOY THAT WAS PLAYING AT THE PLAYGROUND BEFORE, I SAW A FIVE BOYS THAT WAS BULLYING HIM SO I DECIDED TO HEPL THAT POOR BOY TO GET AWAY FROM THE FIVE BULLY THAT TIME AS I ASKED HIS NAME AFTER HE THANKED ME AS HE ANSWERED ME THAT HIS NAME WAS PARK JIMIN AS HE ASKED ME BACK ABOUT MY NAME AS TOLD HIM THAT HE CAN CALL ME YOONIE, OR WHATEVER PET NAME IS THAT FOR NOW CAUSE I STILL DON'T WANT TOK TELL HIM MY REAL NAME AS THEN THERE OUR FRIENDSHIP STARTED AT THAT DAY, I USED TO CALL HIM BY A PET NAME TOO LIKE MINNIE JIMINIE, CHIM AND OTHERS, SO NOW I WANT TO TELL YOU MY REAL NAME MINNIE, MY REAL NAME IS MIN YOONGI, JIMIN AND YEAH I AM THIS THE GUY WHO ALWAYS ANNOY YOU HAHAHA."

I'M SORRY IF I DIDN'T COMES BACK TO YOU SIDE MY MINNIE, I WILL TELL YIU THE WHOLE STORY ABOUT MY SUDDEN LEAVING AT THE BUSAN."

AGUST."

~~~~~~

Jimin's mouth draped, eyes widen and was so shocked that made him even more cry while hugging his Diary in his chest tightly as the Chaesoo couple and Jennie was all worried about Jimin's sudden cry again as they three goes near Jimin and hugged him. ......Oh god, shh Jimin please stop crying and tell us what is the letter about?! Jennie calmly asked trying to calm Jimin down but it didn't work."

After an hour Jimin calmed down a little as he was just sniffles as the three just keep hugging him and Chaeyoung is the one who caressed Jimin's back while Jennie is the one who stroke her fingers on Jimin's hair as Jisoo is the one who wiped Jimin's dried tears like they were taking care of a crying kid as Jimin took a deep breath before answering Jennie's question awhile ago. ......I-it *sniffs* was Y-yoongi *sniffs*, his my Childhood*sniffs* friend, but why didn't he tell me about that earlier!? Jimin answered with his broken voice and while still sniffing as Jennie's eye widen except for the Chaesoo couple cause they already know about it. ......What the hell!" Jennie angirly yelled that made the Chaesoo couple to cover their ear as they glared at Jennie angirly...

Oh gosh how can that be? Jennie asked still angry as she caressed her back as Jimin just stared at the Diary and read Yoongi's letter for about million times still not believing what he just read as then he felt dizzy and then his vision darkened as he passed out that made the three shocked and started to panic as Jisoo quickly kneeled down and checked Jimin's vital signs and others and lastly to Jimin's forehead (She's not a Doctor, okay) as she knew that Jimin has a fever. ...... Let's bring Jimin to the Hospital now, his fever is too high!" Jisoo said concerned as Jennie and Chaeyoung nodded their head and walked out the room as Chaeyoung was preparing the car and while Jennie was telling the Costumers that they need to close the Cute Cafe early because they have a emergency as the people agreed at that and finished their Coffee's while the others just decided to drink their Coffee's outside while walking as Jennie told the Employees to go home now too and the Employees agreed too."

After the Cute Cafe was quite Jennie quickly go to Jisoo and told her that it's okay now to bring Jimin in the Hospital as Jimin's fever was still high...After a minutes they arrived at the Seoul Korea University Anam Hospital as Jisoo's Driver is the one who carrying Jimin inside the Hospital as a Doctor come near them. ......What happened to the Patient!" The Doctor worriedly asked the three girls while looking at Jimin and checking him. ......He just passed out and I knew that he has a high fever!" Jisoo answered as the Doctor called a nurse to prepare a bed for Jimin as the nurse obeyed after the nurse prepare the Patient bed as Jisoo's Driver lay Jimin down in the bed and the doctor started to check Jimin while the three was waiting in the painting erea as Jisoo thanked her driver and told him to go home as the Driver nodded his head before he go home with the car."

After an hour the Doctor has finally done checking Jimin as he goes near to the three that was now standing when they saw that the Doctor was coming near them. ......Are you three the Patient family? The Doctor asked as the Chaesoo couple and Jennie looked at each other before they looked at the doctor as they shook their heads as a "NO". ......We aren't his family but just his friends!" Jennie answered while smiling a little as the Doctor just nodded his head. ......Well the Patient has a high fever cause he didn't eat properly and because of the stress too!" The Doctor said while sighing and smiled a little as the three looked at each other again as they just nodded their heads. ......You can see him already I have given him his medicine already he just need to take some rest and he will maybe woke up for a days, I will take my leave now!" The Doctor added as he bowed at the Chaesoo couple and Jennie as the three bowed at him back before the Doctor walked away from them as they lead their way at Jimin's bed."

Oh gosh, Jimin why didn't you eat properly again? Jennie asked the sleeping Jimin as she seated in the chair besides Jimin's bed. ......I'm not letting this happen to you again Jimin, I will really make you eat alot even that made you fat!" Jennie seriously added as the Chaesoo couple laughed at made Jennie to glare at them angirly. ......You two should stop laughing for once please and I'm serious about my words that I just said today!" Jennie seriously added as the couple just nodded their heads trying to stop their laugh. .......By the way, I have texted your Girlfriend Lisa and told her the situation right now Jennie and she said that she will go in here later and bring some food for our dinner!" Chaeyoung said smiling a little as Jennie looked at her while nodding her head."

We need to tell Jimin's school too about this and that Jimin can't go to school for days because of the high fever and Jimin's other two jobs we need to tell his boss that he can't go to work for a days too!" Jennie seriously said while staring at the sleeping Jimin as the Chaesoo couple nodded their heads as they seated in the other vacant chair waiting for Jimin to maybe woke up and waiting for Lisa to come with the foods."

TO BE CONTINUED."