NO ONE POV."

NO ONE POV."

Yoongi seated in a chair as Jimin just looked around uncomfortable then suddenly one of his co-worker Kim Jennie come beside him and whisper. ......Yeah Jimin!" Jisoo called out from Jimin's back as Jimin stunned for a while then he looked at Jisoo with a shy smile. ......W-what is it Jennie? Jimin asked confused while still smiling as Jennie smiled back. ......Why are you and that hot costumer together? Jennie asked while pointing at Yoongi who's now typing something on his phone as Jimin looked at Yoongi for a while and back to Jennie. ......Ah w-well!" Jimin just said as he caressed his neck and grab Jennie inside the counter as Jennie spoke. ......Is he your Boyfriend? Jennie asked smiling like an idiot as Jimin stunned and swollen many times cause of what he just heard, he looked at Jennie with his widen eyes as he quickly shakes his head. ......No no no, his not my Boyfriend but just my schoolmate!" Jimin shyly answered that made Jennie giggles cause of Jimin's reaction after she asked that weird question. ......Jimin take it easy I know you don't have a Boyfriend and it's your first time bringing one of your schoolmates expect for that Y/N ex friend of yours!" Jennie said giggling as she pinch Jimin's chubby cheeks that made Jimin pout and sigh in relief. ......I know and the reason why I bring one of my schoolmates is just because I need to treat him a Coffee and it's just because of one reason!" Jimin answered sighing as he took a glance at Yoongi as Jennie's smiled wide while nodding...

Ahh is that so then what's that one reason you just said? Jennie asked smiling a little bit excited of Jimin's answer as Jimin looked at her before answering her question. .....You know that I have a Diary and that I lost it right Jennie!? Jimin said smiling a little bit as Jennie just nodded her head as a "YES". ......His the one who found My Diary and his the leader of the Bad Boys in the Seoul University that I told you and he will just give my Diary back if I treat him a Coffee in here and as me that couldn't have a choice I just agreed what he wants!" Jimin added whisper on Jennie's ear as Jennie just nodded her head while humming and looked at Yoongi. ......His handsome, hot, cute and has a creepy look Jimin, so I hope you two will be a couple soon yieee!" Jennie said smiling and giggling as she pinch Jimin's chubby cheeks as Jimin was froze at that and just stare at Yoongi. ......Why all the people around me saying that they hope me and that leader of the Bad Boys Min Yoongi will be a couple soon? Jimin asked himself as he just sigh and walked to a room where they will change to their Cafe uniform...

Jimin come outside the room and was now wearing his Cafe uniform as he come near Yoongi as he asked. ......W-what C-coffee do you want? Jimin asked a little bit shy as Yoongi looked up at Jimin as he was froze when he saw Jimin that was so cute at his Cafe uniform he bit his lip while just staring at Jimin as Jimin felt Yoongi's stare he blushed and looked down. ...... P-please stop staring at me!" Jimin shyly begged that made Yoongi back to his sense as he looked away and answered Jimin's question. ......Give me a Black Coffee!" Yoongi answered with his cold voice as always as Jimin looked up at Yoongi as he nodded and stand up leaving Yoongi seating in the table alone and lead his way inside the counter to mix Yoongi's order/his Coffee...After a minutes he was done mixing a Black Coffee for Yoongi as Jimin place it in a tray and walked back to Yoongi's table as he placed the Coffee in front of Yoongi...

There!" Jimin whisper said as Yoongi looked up at him before looking at the Hot Black Coffee that was now in front of him as Jimin spoke up again. ......I-i hope you liked the Black Coffee!" Jimin added with his shy voice and smile as he stand up and walked back inside the counter mixing his own Vanilla Coffee as Jennie stand up beside him. ......Hmmm, your shy at that guy nice!" Jennie said nodding her head while looking at Yoongi and Jimin with a smirk on her face as Jimin just ignore her and focused in sipping his fav Vanilla Coffee. ......And Jimin!" Jennie called out that made Jimin looked up at her with a confuse look as he hummed. ...... Don't forget to pay that Coffee you drink and that hot and handsome man's Black Coffee!" Jennie said as if she was reminding Jimin a important thing that can be forgotten about as Jimin just nodded his head, Jennie smiled and get the tray with four different types of Coffee as she lead her way to the costumers that ordered the four Coffee's...

Time has passed, Jimin was still standing inside the counter while drinking his second Vanilla Coffee and while staring at Yoongi he was feeling tired so he decided to go seat beside Yoongi again as Yoongi looked up at him with a smirk on his face as that made Jimin blush and looked away. ......W-when will you give my Diary back? Jimin shyly asked still not looking at Yoongi afraid that he will meet Yoongi's smirk planted on his lip. ......Hmmm, I think today Baby Boy!" Yoongi answered with his grinning face as Jimin's face lit up and looked up at Yoongi smiling with his eye smile that made Yoongi's heart skip a bit. ...... R-really? Jimin shyly asked still smiling as Yoongi didn't answer and just nodded while he keep on staring at Jimin that made Jimin smiled wide. .....Yeah yeah stop smiling like that Baby Boy!" Yoongi coldly said as Jimin nodded and stop smiling. ......I will give you your Diary back today after I read this three page that has your penmanship Baby Boy!" Yoongi added smirking as Jimin nodded again while looking down so that  Yoongi can't see his blushing face, as Yoongi chuckled at that and open the Diary as he start reading the next page."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Gosh Jimin finished two Vanilla Coffee and if I were the one who drink that two Vanilla Coffee for sure I couldn't finish it cause one cup of Vanilla Coffee makes me full already and Vanilla is not my fav flavor Coffee, so hope you guys like this bullshit Chapter😊😊."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."